• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Oh, what's your FC?

Alright, I'm about to add you guys and start up the room. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Excellent games you two. You are both your very own flavors of awesome. Entro, I got some Lucario practice today from another Lucario main, so it was fun learning that MU some more. Definitely dig the characters you guys were using. Enjoyed playing them thoroughly.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Excellent games you two. You are both your very own flavors of awesome. Entro, I got some Lucario practice today from another Lucario main, so it was fun learning that MU some more. Definitely dig the characters you guys were using. Enjoyed playing them thoroughly.
Likewise, great games! Your Ike is very very solid, I had quite a difficult time spacing with Jiggs, haha. Your Ness was really neat too, the PK Thunder mindgames caught me off guard a few times.. @ Y yessi , you have a great Lucario aswell, you pulled off some pretty amazing combos and I loved the usage of Nair!

Definitely enjoyed playing against all of your characters, I hope to play some more sets with you guys sometime. :chuckle:

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs to both of you. Jigglystep your GaW was pretty hard to touch because of all those hitboxes. You really know how to create a wall.

Zatchiel you still have a great Ike. I was trying to remember some things you would do from the last time we played but no luck. Also, glad to hear that you enjoyed playing.

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
its been a long and hard (← *no jokes plz*) time with out the wifi and ive grown pretty bored so i thought i should visit this page o^o lots of memorys but thoes days ar gone and its time to move on but there will always be a spot right here in my <3 for this game o~o' good bye brawl i will miss u so :sadeyes:. but there is still hope smash 4 :starman:

Seibu

Smash Cadet
I take it this is where the matchmaking occurs on this site. Would anyone be interested in playing? Kinda new to this Wiimmfi thing, but I believe it's functioning appropriately. I'm online and waiting.

Seibu

Smash Cadet
Hosting new young one
My attempts at joining seem futile, but I don't reckon it should be taking this long at all to connect to a room. I read earlier about this issue, though I wasn't granted a time estimate of when it would be entirely rectified.

With that, I fear we may have to wait in order to play. My fear lies in the fact that I have no clue how long it could take.

Ah, there we are. Jubilation!

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs Seibu you have a pretty good Ness. It looks like you got all of the spacing stuff down. Its pretty amazing how new you are here and how you play. Keep it up!

Seibu

Smash Cadet
My my my, you've shown me that you're quite the contender, sir Entro. Those matches were fantastic. I was especially joyous when I saw your Lucario drafted to battle! Color me impressed. Most earnest thanks for giving me my first few matches here, and I look forward to playing more with you sometime soon!

Still raring to go if anybody else is present.

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
It's quiet...too quiet...

I NEED TO BRAWL NOW! Not really, but anyways, I'll be here if someone is able...

Top Bottom