• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Alright. ^^ Adding the FC from your profile. You host? :3
sure just give me a sec to boot it up.

GGs! I had fun. Your Pika is good. Really good.

I was wondering where that super laggy game came from, since we live so close to each other. Glad it became stable after that.

Last edited:

Skybunny

Smash Cadet
NNID
Skybunny
sure just give me a sec to boot it up.
Good games! :3 Thanks for playing. ^^

Edit: Thank you ^^ Yeah, that lag was weird. xD But glad it got sorted out. ^^ Ever since I joined Smashboards and started playing against people in this thread my Pika has gotten a lot better. :3

Hope to play again someday. x3

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Oi oi, how's smash online? Is it the same deal or does it feel really different? No lag between moves and such?
What I've encountered is pretty fluid gameplay; there's the occasional lag but I guess it depends who you're versing. Aside from the that, I haven't experienced any huge lag moments, even in the few Basic Brawls I've entered, so I guess you could say it's a very good server.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs @ Nintendo Fan Nintendo Fan

Umm...damn. I've never been curb stomped by a Zelda like that in a while. You remind me of ED, cuz I play with him a lot. Though you're the most attack orientated Zelda I've fought so far haha. Didn't feel to comfortable with Yoshi. Might of been the lag, maybe I'm just playing sloppy. Just kinda upset, the slight lag messed up some actions/punishes. I almost always missed the punish on your rolling into me habit. Regardless, you're really, really good. GGs again.

Btw I tend to dabble with a few characters but the only ones I use seriously are Yoshi, Falco, D3, and Bowser.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
GGs @ Nintendo Fan Nintendo Fan

Umm...damn. I've never been curb stomped by a Zelda like that in a while. You remind me of ED, cuz I play with him a lot. Though you're the most attack orientated Zelda I've fought so far haha. Didn't feel to comfortable with Yoshi. Might of been the lag, maybe I'm just playing a little off. Just kinda upset, the slight lag messed up some actions/punishes. I almost always missed the punish on your rolling into me habit. Regardless, you're really, really good. GGs again.

Btw I tend to dabble with a few characters but the only ones I use seriously are Yoshi, Falco, D3, and Bowser.
Good playing you too. The Game and Watch in the beginning was actually supposed to be a Marth pick so that was a fail. Anyways, my Zelda gets that a lot lol. I did get lucky a few times but I was not messing up from lag (if you even noticed some times) but rather my controller. Probably since the port is loose, my nunchuck disconnects form the WiiRemote (not that it unplugs it just doesn't send the signal and registers it as me using just the WiiRemote) so sometimes I walk off-stage or start using attacks I didn't mean to.

Yeah, so those Lightning Kicks are good against big targets though, but regardless, your Bowser was pretty hard to get close to. I usually have a hard time against Ikes or D.K.s since their hitboxes are really disjointed and I always think they'll miss—that is until I get K.O.ed. And the aim with Yoshi's and Falco's projectiles were on point. There was one really good Falco combo in particular when we were on battlefield that got me to like 80% in under 10 seconds. And that Peach VS Marth ending...lol

Again GGs, hope we can smash again soon!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I'll host
Yeah I'm sure I did...

Actually I think I messed up in trying to set up the server, most likely I did.

Sorry we couldn't play

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll host...
It's still pending, maybe you should delete and type the FC again man

Edit: Okay man, just go on YouTube and type in how to get WFC after, and the first video will be by Mr.Bean2500. You then watch the video and everything will be fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom