• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yeah I agree. The connection is much better if we lived closer. I'm guessing we dont. I live in Canada.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yeah living at the other side of the world tends to cause connectivity issues lol. GG none the less.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
hi people wacha doin you gonna fight?! can i join?!?!!

how do you put your friend code under your name?

never mind

But ok.......

....just. here nvm that I'm eating noods and uhmmmm tell me the exact words u wana hear?

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yea, i have it. Let`s play
guess i'd better add you then.
You host. ill be there in a sec.

Sorry, I had to help my grandpa with something.
but you're gone now...

wanna P:M j-slo??
....nevermind. ill just play me some Malleo Kart.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Great games! My goodness, I hate DDK with a fiery passion... xD
Your Marth and my Luc are seriously neck and neck, though! Those were such fun games~
Although the lag was ridiculous. xP
Good games, and I duly award you my commendations for the slick n-air canceling combos :)

:diddy: can be quite the royal agony in the derrière indeed; I can sympathise with your resentment :D
As for the multitude of :marth: v. :lucario: games; splendid stuff! Apart from the lag we had some very exciting matches going on.

I look forward to the next one(s)! ;3

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

GGs Saimunn! Nice marth, ZZS, and meta knight! The last snake match was lucky though lol
Great games, and another very competitive and valiant :lucario: (referencing Amical's Luco) which has proven that those lingering hitboxes can truly incapacitate a :marth: at times.. It's particularly your cunning, patient game which deserves the compliments; await the opportunity to find me exposed (regardless the everlasting f-air walling) and then strike whenever you discern that any move of the Luco toolbox allows for a successful one.. Speaking of that toolbox; you may abstain from using that Sphere (although that one last-stock AS kill off-stage was quite the fashionable way to seize a game XD), but you certainly do utilise every single other move in his arsenal; credits for that! Just use dat Sphere more often man, there's no disgrace in doing so lols. In fact it could quite well conduct some interesting combinations of moves and net you stocks much quicker.

Looking forward to the next one(s)!

Yet he had the nerve to call me out for going Metaknight back in my prime!? Well, well, well, it seems Saimunn is a bit of a hypocrite, hmm? :smirk:
Lol, look who has finally decided to emerge from his dusky lair..

Anyways, just as a disclaimer: :metaknight: is by no means a character that i) I want to master wholly in order to be a competitive Brawler, ii) nor do I claim that he belongs to my recurring contenders (or primary selection of characters, or something in that fashion) because iii) I still think he is too cheap for a character. The fact that I occasionally resort to playing him sporadically is just out of blatant boredom, the sake of variation and because he is, admittedly so, fun to play with..

Contrary to your stubborn and utterly flagrant attitude as regards that foul character, I actually think that he should not be a part of the game in the first place, and that he is royally (even disproportionally) outclassing the abilities of other characters. In fact if I win with :metaknight: I don't even feel quite as triumphant as I do with any other character.. Sometimes it even.. instigates shame, repentance and grief lol. I mean come on.. Shuttle Loop, Tornado, f-tilt.. I rest my case..

Is it then still hypocritical of me to play with him? Hmm.. I don't think so really. As long as my opponent is 'okay' with me playing him, and I could provide him with some decent (MU) exercise, while I myself disclaim any personally conducted victories (quite frankly it's the character that autopilots everybody..), then I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to play :metaknight: regardless of my opinion of said character.

You should have applied some meticulous nuance to your 'call-out' before accusing me of 'going :metaknight:' really. I have never said that I had issues with you 'going :metaknight:', I rather just elaborated on how I detested the character as a whole, and that I found it disgusting that you intended to 'main' him.

Anyone for a bit of Brawl? :O

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Good games, and I duly award you my commendations for the slick n-air canceling combos :)

:diddy: can be quite the royal agony in the derrière indeed; I can sympathise with your resentment :D
As for the multitude of :marth: v. :lucario: games; splendid stuff! Apart from the lag we had some very exciting matches going on.

I look forward to the next one(s)! ;3

Great games, and another very competitive and valiant :lucario: (referencing Amical's Luco) which has proven that those lingering hitboxes can truly incapacitate a :marth: at times.. It's particularly your cunning, patient game which deserves the compliments; await the opportunity to find me exposed (regardless the everlasting f-air walling) and then strike whenever you discern that any move of the Luco toolbox allows for a successful one.. Speaking of that toolbox; you may abstain from using that Sphere (although that one last-stock AS kill off-stage was quite the fashionable way to seize a game XD), but you certainly do utilise every single other move in his arsenal; credits for that! Just use dat Sphere more often man, there's no disgrace in doing so lols. In fact it could quite well conduct some interesting combinations of moves and net you stocks much quicker.

Looking forward to the next one(s)!

Lol, look who has finally decided to emerge from his dusky lair..

Anyways, just as a disclaimer: :metaknight: is by no means a character that i) I want to master wholly in order to be a competitive Brawler, ii) nor do I claim that he belongs to my recurring contenders (or primary selection of characters, or something in that fashion) because iii) I still think he is too cheap for a character. The fact that I occasionally resort to playing him sporadically is just out of blatant boredom, the sake of variation and because he is, admittedly so, fun to play with..

Contrary to your stubborn and utterly flagrant attitude as regards that foul character, I actually think that he should not be a part of the game in the first place, and that he is royally (even disproportionally) outclassing the abilities of other characters. In fact if I win with :metaknight: I don't even feel quite as triumphant as I do with any other character.. Sometimes it even.. instigates shame, repentance and grief lol. I mean come on.. Shuttle Loop, Tornado, f-tilt.. I rest my case..

Is it then still hypocritical of me to play with him? Hmm.. I don't think so really. As long as my opponent is 'okay' with me playing him, and I could provide him with some decent (MU) exercise, while I myself disclaim any personally conducted victories (quite frankly it's the character that autopilots everybody..), then I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to play :metaknight: regardless of my opinion of said character.

You should have applied some meticulous nuance to your 'call-out' before accusing me of 'going :metaknight:' really. I have never said that I had issues with you 'going :metaknight:', I rather just elaborated on how I detested the character as a whole, and that I found it disgusting that you intended to 'main' him.

Anyone for a bit of Brawl? :O
want to see how terrible I am after a month of P:M? lol.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Oh please, it would be my honour :D

I shall be there shortly, having a lobby available for us!
good games saimunn, sorry about the deliberate SD's.
Im just not cut out for brawl anymore...Project Melee has changed me. :ohwell:

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
ggs jslo, your Ganon improved alot. Also, I see you picked up Wolf :) He's fun, isnt he?
gg's as always. Yea I feel like I've improved overall. Yea I've always liked wolf I mained him back when I used to play brawl, but he is a lot different and im still getting the hang of him but I do love his play style.

Top Bottom