• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SuperJosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperJosh2
Hmmmm *inhale* me I guess
Loading game
Did somthing wrong fixing my erors
Me... gameconfig.txt I think isint loading in the loader..hmm I must search the interwebs!!!

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
Hmmmm *inhale* me I guess
Loading game
Did somthing wrong fixing my erors
Me... gameconfig.txt I think isint loading in the loader..hmm I must search the interwebs!!!
I'm sorry dude,but I'm gonna face someone else.It's getting late.Maybe next time.

1 vs. 1 anyone good? (Brawl or Project M)

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
Hey man, idk if you're still online now xD But it's been great, what about you?
its been great with me too. except im in college and i get no wifi on my wii -.- but the semester is ending this week so i should be back on next week :p also PM mewtwo <3

IvanPCap

Smash Rookie
its been great with me too. except im in college and i get no wifi on my wii -.- but the semester is ending this week so i should be back on next week :p also PM mewtwo <3
Aww well we gotta play when you can. And nah man, it's all about that PM Roy <3
Are you going to Apex?

IvanPCap

Smash Rookie
yes i am going to apex. i cant miss it! are you?
I might! My parents are pretty reluctant to let me 'cause we're tight on money right now and I'm still 14, but I have other friends my age here going too, and there's still a bunch of other smashers from FL going that are willing to look out for me too. So I'm still trying to convince them

I'll play you dude, haha

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
I might! My parents are pretty reluctant to let me 'cause we're tight on money right now and I'm still 14, but I have other friends my age here going too, and there's still a bunch of other smashers from FL going that are willing to look out for me too. So I'm still trying to convince them
wow thats awesome! hopefully i'll see you there then!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
tell me when youve added me ok?

P.S. what the heck does P:M mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey don't double post. You did that and edited you second post. That means you know how to edit your post, yet you double posted anyway.

P:M means Project M a mod for Brawl. Search it up on youtube.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Man, every time i saw your Jiggs hit me up with up tilt, I held my breath hoping I wouldnt get rested. LMAO. My DI is something I need to work on.
Edit: also thanks for the spacies compliment, I main Falco/Fox/Ness btw. I use a Slippy skin over Ness though and hes got a cancellable down b, so I pretend hes a spacie :p

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Whaaaat? From this perspective, I had one heck of a time trying to land them, lol. It seemed like every time I went for the Rest, you'd have that side DI all ready for me. :o

I completely forgot about Ness, which I probably shouldn't have, because I didn't win a game against him... xD

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Ness is SO wifi though! With Falco and Fox, its really hard to time my l cancels and shine timings, but with Ness, I think the wifi makes it harder for my opponent to avoid PK Fiya. LMAO, Ness is a gimmick. He's soo fun though.

Top Bottom