• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah I'm in Philly. If you are new I'd team with ya just for fun. (Although I haven't played Brawl in like forever... since Pound 5)

Meaning my Diddy is basically 08 Diddy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw guys I want everyone to know that I'm trying to get a date for MAD in March, yet it's not confirmed yet. : P

Velocity

Smash Lord
Oh yeah the boards...
I remember el komo's tourney. Made that guy that was "running it" leave, after politely telling him how he was incorrectly doing the bracket.

Yeah if any one ever wants to play smash hit me up, but not on here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
GOT 'EM. That should be your catch phrase man.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol it was, that's how my name came about. i used to always say "got 'emmmmmmmm" to chibo and a few college floormates when we played, lol
Oh. ... oh... Wow... And I pronounced your name.... GO! TM... WAT..... DA... FUUUUUKKK.

Ok. Good thing I know that now. : D

lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
LOL I yelled that at reik and he ran out of the room. fear.
no man you yelled that at that extraordinarily bad Link player from Shippensburg LOOOOL

he was obviously just playing for fun and you were like 3 stocking him and he decided to throw like 4 bombs, much to your dismay

anyway i remember the "jason don't f'n do that" quote but i forget who said it. sounds like velocity but i forget

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
no man you yelled that at that extraordinarily bad Link player from Shippensburg LOOOOL

he was obviously just playing for fun and you were like 3 stocking him and he decided to throw like 4 bombs, much to your dismay

anyway i remember the "jason don't f'n do that" quote but i forget who said it. sounds like velocity but i forget
it was scotm.

you're no longer a bro because I had to tell you that.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
California must've done a number on Bobby for him to not remember that one. Or maybe the Pittsburgh air made you forget that you told us that story while you were out there. Heck it made eggms entire car get sick and his speedometer break. lol

wow. WOW. are you ****ting me? somebody tell me that they are ****ting me right now b/c i do not believe this ****.

I see what you did there.

lol that tourney in Lancaster right? I felt bad cuz he lugged that whole tower and monitor around just to leave. Freakin took everyone to pokefloats game 2 at that tourney.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

yeah you totally lost your bro card.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure bobby forfeit his bro card after he did horrible, horrible things to the PA kids at that harrisburg mall tournament. ****ing 3 hour combo video lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah i remember now :( i think the problem was that i was assuming that jason was m2k

LOL @ mow yeah those kids, man... free money

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I remember playing Vagabond, El Komosutro, and another guy at a Harrisburg tourny. Altho, the tourny sucked.

*Other guy was an old school Falco

GOTM

Smash Champion
yo who's trying to ****in stream some melee one week comin up, lol?

my gf has been studying for this CFA exam like hardcore so i've been bored

D

Deleted member

i don't know what an "el komosutro" is, but it sounds disappointing.

Scar

#HarveyDent
well, we transferred the saying to M2K because it is basically applicable to every single thing he does, but you should've remembered the origin, no johns.
LOOOOOL

so true

i won one of the smashtastrophes (and then got a $194871651 speeding ticket on the way home)

Top Bottom