• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I wish I would have met/played Audi at Foxy's.

Twitch I'm MM'ing you first chance I get! I still haven't forgot about you saying Ganon sucks! lol

ptown

Smash Ace
holeee richard and ali aren't on this?!

member when ali did the moonwalk and richard did dem cool peach trix?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
holeee richard and ali aren't on this?!

member when ali did the moonwalk and richard did dem cool peach trix?
Ali hasn't been to anything this ranking period, and I guess we should put Boss Nasty back on since he WAS at Menstrosity Field...crap small tournies suck for PRs lol.

Panel hit me up with what you wanna do.

Edit: I feel like arguing over the bottom part of this PR again. Karn probably will too.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Not to start anything but..

Tc was to make it out of pools at herb 2 yet hbox and pb&j worked some magic to where hbox let pb&j win the set against him, giving him the better record over tc. He would have made it to the bracket if it wasnt for that. And tc still plays i think he should be somewhere on here. Then again he has only been to herb 2 out of the tourneys most recent. Just a thought guys. No big deal

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I guess Jim would be off then because I don't think Jim made it out of pools(due to unlucky S but still), and Jim lost to TC if I remember it correctly. TC should be at least 10th. Good shiz Adam I forgot lol.

ptown

Smash Ace
holee $hit. i like that sig too.

if we all nc has it will rain money.

can i have it too?

ptown

Smash Ace
yeah, that's the aura i project.

but now i need the image of m2k shufflin' cash to complete the package.

i must have missed you at that hickory tournament, willy. you must have grown a lot by then. or at least play snake meaner or something.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I'll be taking any and all $1 MM's next tourney I attend. Who wants a piece of the Dark Lord?

Here you go Peter :grin:
I DO I DO... i've been practicing since HERB 2... 2 get better and slowly make my way to the top...

Willy

Smash Rookie
yeah, that's the aura i project.

but now i need the image of m2k shufflin' cash to complete the package.

i must have missed you at that hickory tournament, willy. you must have grown a lot by then. or at least play snake meaner or something.
darn...i actually had to bail and couldnt go at the last second...but i pretty much stick with falco now lol...and you are probly still a brawl god compared to me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm kinda iffy on counting low tier right now.

Foxy, can you present both sides of the argument to count it or not in a non-biased manner?

Foxy

Smash Master
HAHA

I had no idea anyone would take that seriously.

There's no way I would ever count low tier, especially since I won.

If I went 19-0... you know it's not a reliable ranking source.

Just sayin'.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1. Austin, you went 19-2, not 19-0. You did not have a perfect record. Me and KSK took two matches of you and RTF in teams. Stop saying you went 19-0.

2. PP's only half considering it because I brought Karn to a fifth match in loser's finals and foxy beat him twice and Karn actually plays Mewtwo.

3. lol at counting low tiers

Foxy

Smash Master
1. Austin, you went 19-2, not 19-0. You did not have a perfect record. Me and KSK took two matches of you and RTF in teams. Stop saying you went 19-0.
I knew you'd call me on it.

The only reason I say 19-0 is because I did have a 19 win streak, and it always takes a few sentences to explain how it went with losing the first 2 matches, and then people get pissed off because I'm talking too much about how I won.

Just simplifying it, and technically I did go 19-0, just... after those first two. xD

2. PP's only half considering it because I brought Karn to a fifth match in loser's finals and foxy beat him twice and Karn actually plays Mewtwo.
fix'd

lord karn

Smash Master
The thing that most of you keep forgetting is that mewtwo is still a terrible character even within the realm of low tiers.

no johns

well, yeah that was a john, but I still suck

Should be soon. We already talked to mullins, seeing that he's our new roommate, and he doesn't mind hosting tournies. Probably the week after to5 or so. Need to talk to bill to specify. He said he doesn't really care, just that we need to pick a good date. Any preferences?

lord karn

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I played ylink at first vs lucas, anyway. he only beat my m2 once and it was really close.

the next billfest will be a two day tournament as well, with all three events being represented, and preferences on which two events share days?

Foxy

Smash Master
The thing that most of you keep forgetting is that mewtwo is still a terrible character
john

even within the realm of low tiers.
enhanced john

meta john

but I still suck
skill john

:laugh:

Should be soon. We already talked to mullins, seeing that he's our new roommate, and he doesn't mind hosting tournies. Probably the week after to5 or so. Need to talk to bill to specify. He said he doesn't really care, just that we need to pick a good date. Any preferences?
sounds awesome.

any date would really be fine, although if i do go to TO5 it's unlikely i could go to a tournament the next weekend.

but i probably won't be able to go to that, so the weekend after... sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom