• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dooo ittt PLUR!

Ace bro, I can feel your Ganon improving. Just keep learning and stuff and you'll be on these really soon!

Lol wut at Sengin showing up in this thread. Suuup bro.

in teams me and pac lost to tope and cyrain then scar and wife.

and yes I know you're talking about singles... but **** singles. Rank me from teams play, and me stacking it up on 2 people at once.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
o_O

i cant chaingrab either

a list of smash-brothers related similarities between us would be abnormally long

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
dave speaks truths takes some practice though... If you dont have a person to play with readily available set a cpu to like lvl 7 so they di more than never it wont turn u into ken or m2k but youll figure it out pretty quick

Foxy

Smash Master
i'm gonna practice so hardcore for wilmington once i get my cube back this weekend...

tech drills / smash di / teching all dai

and matchups. yeah.

gonna practice with someone every day of the week.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Andrew!! too bad you weren't at HERB buddy. See you at the next Bill hopefully
Yeah, I wanted to go, but my funds told me to go to hell. And I was REALLY hoping to see some vids, but alas, tis no. When is the next Bill's?

Lol wut at Sengin showing up in this thread. Suuup bro.
What? Am I not allowed to post here? :(

When are you coming to Boone again? Also, if you aren't going to Wilmington, there'll be a small tournament in Boone on the 4th (mainly for the close-to-Boone people because it will be a LAN party with a smash corner). And if I ever get a response back from the guy, there will be a big one on the 25th if you can take a day away from your studying of AP exams.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry man, I wanted to record.

Lol you're obviously allowed to post here, but you stopped for a while so I was wondering....

Doesn't matter if I can realistically take a day off or not, parents say no more until after AP exams.

I'll try to hit you guys up sometime after May 12th though.

Foxy

Smash Master
Ouch, I'm glad I opted out of my few possible AP exams this year.

They were hell last year... at least I got a 5 on my Calc, I was darn well prepared for that.

PEEPEE THE CALC EXAM IS REALLY EASY, YOU CAN GET LIKE 60% AND THAT'S A FIVE

Just making sure you got that.

Sengin, I gotta play you!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's what I heard. I'm almost certainly not as good at Calculus as you though lol.

I didn't see you playing anyone while I was walking around (the little that I did) Foxy, how did things go?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I took 5 AP classes my senior year and slept during all the exams... high school was a joke. Wait, nvmd... cape hatteras k-12 school was a joke. i didn't need to place out of any easier classes though my gpa was low enough as it was. im sure you'll do just fine though pp.

id like to have a GC too... i sold it back to gamestop when i left wilmington a few years back. Now I only smash when I see Ace.

Foxy

Smash Master
That's what I heard. I'm almost certainly not as good at Calculus as you though lol.

I didn't see you playing anyone while I was walking around (the little that I did) Foxy, how did things go?
I played pretty badly for the first few hours but I got a LOT more consistent as the day went on.

I beat Stingers, Jim, and some random guys in a bunch of friendlies... then I squandered a MM with a SoVa guy and lost a MM to Ace (which I felt that I definitely could have won but he played VERY well so he deserved it).

Then I beat Zero in Fox ditto money matches twice...

I also played Karn in a lot of friendlies in a variety of matchups and consistently 1-stocked him (although I usually suicided once, but no johns). I played Boss' Mario and Doc for a while and got destroyed, he kept zero-deathing me. I was playing badly though, random suicides.

I played two matches with Chu when Snarf asked him to show him how to beat me with Iceys, I wrecked his first two stocks with Fox and my secret ultra combo in Iceys that nobody knows about, he brought it back though.

I got so **** good against Iceys, I used to think they were annoying and scary to play against, now it's a breeze, I can do it with any character... played against like four different Iceys.

RAMBLE RAMBLE I LOVE TALKING ABOUT SMASH

Edit: Oh, I also played some with Josh, I wasn't paying too much attention since I was about to leave, but I think he went better than even with me so, no johns, he's still better than me.

Sengin

Smash Ace
It's so trancing. And yes Foxy come to Boone. We haven't played a match yet.

And PP: good. I still only have 2 matches with you and I want more (since 0 of them are friendlies).

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Twiggy should be on power rankings cause he is a beast in teams. I mean I was playing ganon just mashing the buttons and we still did pretty well :)

...Playin Ganon....Mashing buttons?!?....DIDNT WIN??!?

...WHAT DA HAYLE'S WRONG WIT YOU?!?:mad::mad:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I played two matches with Chu when Snarf asked him to show him how to beat me with Iceys, I wrecked his first two stocks with Fox and my secret ultra combo in Iceys that nobody knows about, he brought it back though.
I know about it. :)

...Playin Ganon....Mashing buttons?!?....DIDNT WIN??!?

...WHAT DA HAYLE'S WRONG WIT YOU?!?:mad::mad:
this man speaks the truth

Malk

Smash Champion
I didn't place well in the tournament but yeah I played a bunch of friendlies and when I lost it was cause I suicided once (sometimes) and then got 0 to deathed a bunch which is pretty much unavoidable if they're good enough so no johns but they didn't really count. And then I played some NC power ranked guy with random characters and dude I won so many times my fox kept destroying his mewtwo EVEN though I still kept suiciding like once a match (sometimes) so really I think I rest my case I should be higher on power rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom