• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Illusions

Smash Cadet
NNID
minnievanilly
3DS FC
0345-0482-7374
I still got about 40 minutes

added and hosting

Well I guess we are too far apart to have a stable connection. sorry about that.
I figured honestly. :p I appreciate it anyway.

Still looking for someone in hopes of a better connection.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
If you're still looking I may be able to play; however I'm not really the greatest in the universe.

Just let me know your preferences before hand (rules, Omegas or Non-Omegas, etc)
Sure I can play. The rules won't matter, but I'm use to playing with 2 stocks mostly.

Lol I'm not so good either, but I'm looking to become amazing though.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I shall add then. In the mean time who is going to be hosting?
GGS Kirb we played a while, but those were fun matches. You had me confused in some of those with your movement. That made it harder to approach or figure out how to approach. That was complete fail with Puff on my part lol. That rest become an enternal one for her. You got me in some of those.

I enjoyed the characters as well. Its pretty cool that you use uncommon ones. Thanks for the matches, and I hope to play again.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
GGS Kirb we played a while, but those were fun matches. You had me confused in some of those with your movement. That made it harder to approach or figure out how to approach. That was complete fail with Puff on my part lol. That rest become an enternal one for her. You got me in some of those.

I enjoyed the characters as well. Its pretty cool that you use uncommon ones. Thanks for the matches, and I hope to play again.
GGs indeed, even though I could hardly do much against you. And by uncommons do you mean Mr. Game & Watch, ROB, and Dedede?

And honestly my movements were just my sad attempts in trying to adapt to you. I noticed your defenses were extremely sharp and I could barely approach you without getting punished for it. So it was just me making erratic movements in hopes of messing you up.

It didn't work as well as I hoped though, but it was the only thing I could really think of to get close enough.

Last edited:

SmrtGuy2000

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I need someone to practice with on Smash Wii U. Must be from Canada (for better connection). Preferably from Ontario. If anyone is interested message me you Nintendo Network ID and you Skype/Discord (If you have it).

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Anyone feel like Smashing it up? Still attempting to improve and learn, so just let me know in some way or form if you're interested!

ortomy

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I really love this game, but I am absolutely terrible. I dont know why, I think i have good fundamentals, I know what im doing, but i keep losing in ranked. My score is like 48 wins and 80+ losses. I was wondering if someone is willing to do 1 on 1 training, just out of the kindness of their heart.

Nintendo Network Id: ortomy

Thanks so much

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'd like to play DAS
I've changed my NNID to hyperwisp
Sure thing HYP3R.

Edit: The was some troublesome lag. It might be due to the weather over here atm, so sorry about that.

We might have to try some other time. Ggs for the ones we got to play through.

Last edited:

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
Need a skilled corrin player to help me better understand the matchup. I use pit

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
I can play only during the weekends and Friday after school, since I share my Smash disc with a friend. I'm gonna hang out with him and another friend this Saturday afternoon. Anyone want to work on doubles? I'll see if they're up for it, and if so, PM you my friend's NNID. Mine is... Well, right here, sooooo.

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
Anybody wanna play?
DAS, you seem to be the most active here. Do you have AIM or Skype? In fact, anyone that does, PM me to exchange IM info. I usually play on the weekends (including Fridays). I prefer teams but I do 1 and 1s and free for alls too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom