• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I'm game after 4pm today. Let me know. My NNID is provided under my avatar.
Sorry that I ended up missing you. I normally wait about an hour for a response and I got busy during the time you responded.

If you're still willing and would like to I could still add you and we can set up a time to Smash at a later date and/or time.

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Good games, DAS DAS . I had something to take care of IRL, and I'm sure it was getting tedious for you, but I had fun. I got downloaded pretty hard after the first few matches, but I'll take that as a reminder for working on my bad habits - I'm still throwing out stuff at inappropriate times, which affects my spacing and movement for the worse.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games, DAS DAS . I had something to take care of IRL, and I'm sure it was getting tedious for you, but I had fun. I got downloaded pretty hard after the first few matches, but I'll take that as a reminder for working on my bad habits - I'm still throwing out stuff at inappropriate times, which affects my spacing.
Ggs as well Agitato, and it wasn't tedious at all. I actually have more fun playing like this than for glory. You did some pretty cool stuff like that counter kill on the ledge vs Palutena.

That's a good attitude to have. That will take you a long way. Thanks for the matches, and I hope to play again.

Using the Wii Pad takes long.

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Ggs as well Agitato, and it wasn't tedious at all. I actually have more fun playing like this than for glory. You did some pretty cool stuff like that counter kill on the ledge vs Palutena.

That's a good attitude to have. That will take you a long way. Thanks for the matches, and I hope to play again.

Using the Wii Pad takes long.
Agreed. To play For Glory is to suffer.

Top Bottom