• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Smash-Fu

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! My friend and I are looking for some consistent sparring partners online. My ID is "Smash-Fu". Send me a friend request on Wii U and a message related to team battles if you're interested. We're typically available between the hours of 7-9pm (Eastern Standard). We're pretty good and keep an open mind for rules. We'll play with team battle on unless someone objects.

Ju-Fu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
0000x1
Hey everyone! My friend and I are looking for some consistent sparring partners online. My ID is "Smash-Fu". Send me a friend request on Wii U and a message related to team battles if you're interested. We're typically available between the hours of 7-9pm (Eastern Standard). We're pretty good and keep an open mind for rules. We'll play with team battle on unless someone objects.
hey i got 2 players

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Ju-Fu Ju-Fu Gg's! I need to try harder next time! : O It's been a while since I played, if we battle again, I hope I'll be ready! :082:

oh and would anyone else wanna play perhaps? :081:

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
so i need better competition than mindlessly beating up the cpu.

my nnid is winterwhite, pm me if you fancy a game. :3

Top Bottom