• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Ju-Fu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
0000x1
this is why i hate playing on forums.. always missing a post

Dr. Bubbles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Payule
Anyone want to play Doubles? We need two people.
Hey my Partner (Dragatile posted on here earlier) Isn't on at the moment but we're looking for 2 others to practice 2v2's against. I'm assuming you mean 2 people to go up against you and a friend?

EDIT: He is on, I should say I'm waiting for a reply rather.

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Hey my Partner (Dragatile posted on here earlier) Isn't on at the moment but we're looking for 2 others to practice 2v2's against. I'm assuming you mean 2 people to go up against you and a friend?
Yup, I've got a partner, we just need two people for a group of four to do Doubles.

EDIT: Sounds great. Send me a message on here or make a new post when he's ready.

EDIT 2: Someone replied to a post I made a bit ago on another website saying they're waiting for their partner to get online. We'll battle whoever is ready first. Just wanted to let you know.

Last edited:

RocektMikasa

Smash Rookie
NNID
BurntCauldron
3DS FC
0834-2161-7838
im looking for someone to practice with right now. Voice chat only since it would be helpful for feed back. Skype : Vinh.victor_rider I also have discord
NNID:BurntCauldron

Last edited:

TJTheRager

Smash Rookie
NNID
tjtherager
im looking for someone to practice with right now. Voice chat only since it would be helpful for feed back. Skype : Vinh.victor_rider I also have discord
NNID:BurntCauldron
I'll add you in a minute. Also, I agree about the voice chat being ass. I'm new here, but add me on Skype and your friends list. If matches aren't planned, then I'll be on at random times :p
NNID: tjtherager

Last edited:
Top Bottom