• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Ju-Fu Ju-Fu Maybe. How good are you?

Richard 89 Richard 89 That's the thing, you don't necessarily have to use a shield to garner a win. It's called utilizing Tomahawks and Retreat Jumps, as well as the C-Stick, to get that kill. Though you must admit, you probably weren't expecting my Ryu?

Ju-Fu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
0000x1

Richard 89 Richard 89 That's the thing, you don't necessarily have to use a shield to garner a win. It's called utilizing Tomahawks and Retreat Jumps, as well as the C-Stick, to get that kill. Though you must admit, you probably weren't expecting my Ryu?
not very good but im trying to get better as an Ike main ;w;

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

Still kind of risky in my opinion, as for your Ryu and the way you handled him was unexpected, i know i fought countless Ryus in FG mode some were good, some were starting out. However yours went beyond both types. All i know is i was having fun with a challenging opponent and not holding back during those practice sessions.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Still kind of risky in my opinion, as for your Ryu and the way you handled him was unexpected, i know i fought countless Ryus in FG mode some were good, some were starting out. However yours went beyond both types. All i know is i was having fun with a challenging opponent and not holding back during those practice sessions.
Now had I pulled out Link, you'd stand no chance if I went serious.
But with Ryu, I sometimes want to play him on a tournament level to show, and so far I've yet to face a single Ryu comparable to my own.

Ju-Fu Ju-Fu Add me up, then. I'll be on in a bit.

Ju-Fu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
0000x1
But with Ryu, I sometimes want to play him on a tournament level to show, and so far I've yet to face a single Ryu comparable to my own.

huh

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

Was going to respond to this earlier, but i was busy with other things. Anyway, i like challenges, i wouldn't care if you would wreck me with your link, i'm not afraid and i don't back down. Until next time though.

Tokis

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashB_Tokis
3DS FC
1478-3110-1670
If anyone would like to play some smash matches add me on Skype at: Michael.k.snyder (AOS_Tokis) Also NNID: SmashB_Tokis

Top Bottom