• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Shaddie

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shaddie
Anyone wanna join me and my friend in some friendlies? We're down for 2v2 if two join!

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Le sigh, I is sorry, cant play with half a second of input lag.
Its alright. It was messing me up too. Your Shiek was fun to battle against though!
@ Shaddie Shaddie I'll join in. Will you host or will I host?

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
BU Meteor: Can anyone play me? NNID: BrosUnited.
I'm looking for someone who is able to train me (Meaning anyone who is a lot better than me).

Last edited:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Sure kester haven't got the chance to play you yet.
OOOKKKK I beat you once that's good enough for me, but the last game was kinda laggy and I only won because of a time out and you had the higher damage... anyway ok games. I was getting my butt kicked but I was expecting that since we played in the brawl days. u have TAS skills dude and I can never be as good as you. cya later.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
OOOKKKK I beat you once that's good enough for me, but the last game was kinda laggy and I only won because of a time out and you had the higher damage... anyway ok games. I was getting my butt kicked but I was expecting that since we played in the brawl days. u have TAS skills dude and I can never be as good as you. cya later.
GGs Kester and it did get pretty laggy definitely, but you got me though with you having the upper hand. Sorry about the lag in the matches, and good stuff as well. I'm glad we got to play again, so thanks for the matches.

Thanks for the compliment. I wish I was TAS skilled though lol, but don't think you can never get better than me. There have been people who I've beaten in the past, but later on in the future they gotten much better to the point where I lose to them. You definitely can make it happen if you truly want to. It just takes some hard work.

Goodnight Kester.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs Kester and it did get pretty laggy definitely, but you got me though with you having the upper hand. Sorry about the lag in the matches, and good stuff as well. I'm glad we got to play again, so thanks for the matches.

Thanks for the compliment. I wish I was TAS skilled though lol, but don't think you can never get better than me. There have been people who I've beaten in the past, but later on in the future they gotten much better to the point where I lose to them. You definitely can make it happen if you truly want to. It just takes some hard work.

Goodnight Kester.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!RETRTYTRYTDsfsd
DAS! I remember you always destroyed me on Brawl! It's time for revenge xD

Any specific character? or overall?
Just overall. I keep finding myself in the position training others yet I'm in need of training as well.

Last edited:

Carotoking

Smash Rookie
NNID
sogeking021
I join, ID sogeking021
d'oh I was late, anyone wanna play? 2 or 3 stock, custom on

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
If you're available, that would be awesome. :)
Just waiting for my brother to finish cleaning our gaming station xD - BU Meteor

Last edited:
Top Bottom