• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

MLGBlazexx

Smash Rookie
NNID
RainbowDash8995
3DS FC
2621-3435-5304
Samus/Mega Man/Marth/MK user. I'd be down for any matches right now! FC is on the left ;o Just trying to build experience.

dDomino17b

My Custom Title
NNID
dDomino17b
3DS FC
5284-1749-3519
New here but have been playing for a long time.

How do i get my name added on the list?

MLGBlazexx

Smash Rookie
NNID
RainbowDash8995
3DS FC
2621-3435-5304
Oh Jeez i left at the moment you guys answered XD I'll be able to join later.. or play later whatever, about to go out now, but will be sure to do this later! ;o Also, @ dDomino17b dDomino17b i added your 3ds fc too ;o

Last edited:

MLGBlazexx

Smash Rookie
NNID
RainbowDash8995
3DS FC
2621-3435-5304
Alright, sounds good ;o And don't worry... i'm not great, but i'm decent at least.. so no worries, it'll be training for us XD

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
Random incoming person ahoy!
Not really sure what results I'll get, but here I go.
Ness/Kirby/Shulk main mostly, fairly noobish, looking for some friendly competition. I'm not great, but I'm eager to get better.
All info needed is on zhe left.
I'm mostly on 3DS, cause it'd better than logging around a Wii U between your parent's.

MLGBlazexx

Smash Rookie
NNID
RainbowDash8995
3DS FC
2621-3435-5304
Random incoming person ahoy!
Not really sure what results I'll get, but here I go.
Ness/Kirby/Shulk main mostly, fairly noobish, looking for some friendly competition. I'm not great, but I'm eager to get better.
All info needed is on zhe left.
I'm mostly on 3DS, cause it'd better than logging around a Wii U between your parent's.
@ Toadamos Toadamos I'd be up for some matches, you cool with that? i'll add you now on 3ds, my fc is displayed ;o

Last edited:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Im trying to start a ffa or doubles match if anyone is down just add me and let me know

dDomino17b

My Custom Title
NNID
dDomino17b
3DS FC
5284-1749-3519
if anyone wants to add me feel free, im on most nights when i dont study or other stuff to do.

TheMarthRunner

Smash Cadet
NNID
reallemon
Trying to pick up shiek. I was looking for a top tier character to learn to play, and I realized... SHIEK IS FLIPPIN AWESOME! Are there any experienced players who could play me online and give me feedback for improvement? Or just any decent player shiek or not that could give me feedback on how to improve my general play

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Trying to pick up shiek. I was looking for a top tier character to learn to play, and I realized... SHIEK IS FLIPPIN AWESOME! Are there any experienced players who could play me online and give me feedback for improvement? Or just any decent player shiek or not that could give me feedback on how to improve my general play
lets a go!

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Has anyone started a Skype group so players can gather and spar? Like I hate keep having to come back here checking to see if someone responded back to my text to only miss it shortly after I posted. My ID: MugenLord

D

Deleted member

Im down to play ffa or doubles
I'm down for doubles as well (I've never played doubles though, just looking to have fun lol). Anyone else?

Edit: Oh, and if you guys do start a Skype convo, I'll be down to join it. Would definitely love to have more people to play again.

Last edited by a moderator:

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
Has anyone started a Skype group so players can gather and spar? Like I hate keep having to come back here checking to see if someone responded back to my text to only miss it shortly after I posted. My ID: MugenLord
how would one start that?

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
how would one start that?
We can all start by deciding, who wants to start a group on skype and then everyone start adding each other to skype into the group. Whoever would like to be part of the group can join in, I would like for it to be a group for players who want to learn how to get better and sharpen their skills. I'm far from good but I want to learn match ups and get better with my Link.

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
We can all start by deciding, who wants to start a group on skype and then everyone start adding each other to skype into the group. Whoever would like to be part of the group can join in, I would like for it to be a group for players who want to learn how to get better and sharpen their skills. I'm far from good but I want to learn match ups and get better with my Link.
ah I see. I'm in no position to do that since I'll never keep uP with the room, but ya that's a great idea!

Last edited:
Top Bottom