• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
I'll play if you don't mind someone who is somewhat new to smash.
we're in the same boat for the most part, i haven't played much since the 64 version. i don't mind at all though! what's your nnid?

Last edited:

Pips~

Smash Rookie
NNID
LillePingle
we're in the same boat for the most part, i haven't played much since the 64 version. i don't mind at all though! what's your nnid?
My nnid shows under my picture, but it's LillePingle, if you host after adding me I'll join pretty quick.

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
My nnid shows under my picture, but it's LillePingle, if you host after adding me I'll join pretty quick.
oh sorry, safari never shows me that part or peoples sigs for whatever reason. and yeah I'll host

Pips~

Smash Rookie
NNID
LillePingle
oh sorry, safari never shows me that part or peoples sigs for whatever reason. and yeah I'll host
That was fun, not sure if you had to go or if you disconnected, let me know if you intended to play more games. Also very polite of you to sd after I killed myself, though don't worry too much about it as I do mess up and sd every now and then :p

Your metaknight was definitely hard for me to play against cause I don't adjust well when people go fast and pressure me quick and well!

Edit: oh okay, I figured you might want some more, no worries I'll keep host up I guess so you just join back! Play any character you want, even though I swap between a few you don't need to if you prefer to play a specific character.

Last edited:

Pips~

Smash Rookie
NNID
LillePingle
gimme one sec to reset, my wifi is buggin :l
I have to go for now, but that was very fun, lots of games and I'd definitely enjoy playing with you another time again!

Apologies for accidentally choosing a boss stage btw, also if you were curious about my Mario suicide it was cause my cat pounced me as I was running left and I was so distracted I ran off, when I realized I panic-tried to recover and messed it up. :p

Ikesninjas

Smash Rookie
NNID
ikesninjas
up for some one on one. looking for good connection(adapter and what not). any skill lvl. i like to get stomped for as long as we both have the patience for as its one way to learn. NNID: ikesninjas

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
up for some one on one. looking for good connection(adapter and what not). any skill lvl. i like to get stomped for as long as we both have the patience for as its one way to learn. NNID: ikesninjas
Sure, I'll add you.

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
I have to go for now, but that was very fun, lots of games and I'd definitely enjoy playing with you another time again!

Apologies for accidentally choosing a boss stage btw, also if you were curious about my Mario suicide it was cause my cat pounced me as I was running left and I was so distracted I ran off, when I realized I panic-tried to recover and messed it up. :p
(sorry i couldn't respond sooner, my internet went out) that was the longest session i've ever had with anyone and the funnest too! i'm already looking forward to the rematches :D

and it's fine! i just wish i had shulk during that one haha. i had the same thing happen to me with my dog when i botched my recovery a few times lol.
anyway though just let me know whenever you're down for some more matches!

edit: btw how was the connection on your end?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
sent you a request if you were still up for some matches!
Good games! You've done a bunch of improving since our last encounter, which was sometime last year from what I can remember in this very thread I believe. It was great playing you again. Very good Peach.

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Good games! You've done a bunch of improving since our last encounter, which was sometime last year from what I can remember in this very thread I believe. It was great playing you again. Very good Peach.
Haha I thought your name/mii looked familiar! Thank you, though! Your shulk is crazy good. It'd be awesome to get some more practice in against him sometime!

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
good games. have not come up across any peaches even near your lvl! back to the drawing board haha
Thanks man, I appreciate that! Good games. Was pretty fun fighting your fox and yoshi, lemme know if you're ever up for more matches!

Nexelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nexelous
Who wants to face me 1v1?

EDIT: Anyone at all? I wanna test my custom Ike.

Last edited:
Top Bottom