• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

D

Deleted member

Would anyone like to 1v1?

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Sure, looks like they had to go.

Your Shulk is a force to be reckoned with. Good games.
Your Falcon is a heck of fun to fight! I wanted to save that replay of your footstool in smashvile. But my stystem is cluttered of random replays that its full. xL
I would have stayed but I have to study.

D

Deleted member

Sure, looks like they had to go.

Your Shulk is a force to be reckoned with. Good games.
Gonna get off for now, I'll be on tomorrow if you'd like to play. How was the connection? Oh and btw, scary C. Falcon man.... lol, I like it.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
:awesome:
Your Falcon is a heck of fun to fight! I wanted to save that replay of your footstool in smashvile. But my stystem is cluttered of random replays that its full. xL
I would have stayed but I have to study.
That footstool of mine was a little dumb, but I'll take it. Thanks for playing me, hopefully we can fight again soon, I clearly need some practice against Shulk :)

Gonna get off for now, I'll be on tomorrow if you'd like to play. How was the connection? Oh and btw, scary C. Falcon man.... lol, I like it.
I can probably play tomorrow. Your Meta Knight is the scary one. I didn't really get into Brawl, so you're the first MK I've actually fought in 4. I'll definitely need to learn the match up some more.

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
anyone up for some matches?

nnid is ban00dle

Last edited:

pedokrill

Smash Rookie
I just made a super cool stage where you have to use mario to glitch through the course. Let's race, i'd really like to try this out with people.

NNID: Evenodd

I don't think you have to be mario, but he's the only character i know who can go through all of this by himself.

NoE503

Smash Rookie
my partner and I got a upcoming tourney this weekend so we're trying to polish up our doubles (team attack on) were going to be on for awhile tonight.
NNID: RCS503
We're on the same console with a wired connection. So little to no lag.

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
NNID: PHYTO-1

looking to play with custom stages, custom moves, and just have fun in general. whether 1v1, 2v2 i dont mind at all

pedokrill

Smash Rookie
I just made a super cool stage where you have to use mario to glitch through the course. Let's race, i'd really like to try this out with people.

NNID: Evenodd

I don't think you have to be mario, but he's the only character i know who can go through all of this by himself.

Fafthefaf

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mattito_Pattito
3DS FC
5155-3501-7689
Anyone up for some 1v1s? My NNID is Mattito_Pattito.

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
I'm down for some matches, preferably without customs. Items or not, I don't mind. Just looking for some fun games.

Pips~

Smash Rookie
NNID
LillePingle
I'll try, but lemme say I have a severe problem when hosting. I don't even understand why it happens, but nobody is ever able to join my games.
Have you checked your WiiU friendlist options, if you have it to not show as online when you are online then friend rooms won't show because your friends can't see you as online.

That's why I used to not be able to host anyway, it could ofcourse be something else but it's worth checking out.

pedokrill

Smash Rookie
why doesnt anyone want to try out my cool new custom stage? there are fun glitches you can do with mario.

D

Deleted member

why doesnt anyone want to try out my cool new custom stage? there are fun glitches you can do with mario.
I'll play with you I guess, just add my NNID and I'll edit this post when I'm ready. :p

Edit: OK, ready!

Fafthefaf

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mattito_Pattito
3DS FC
5155-3501-7689
Hahaha! Those were really funny matches! You're a super good player, Zatchiel. Thank you for playing with me, and I'm sorry for that last match. I wanted to go for something funny as my exit battle, so G&W Judgement spam it was! Again, great games!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll try, but lemme say I have a severe problem when hosting. I don't even understand why it happens, but nobody is ever able to join my games.
That sucks. I'm glad we were able to connect though, I had a lot of fun even though the connection quality was spotty here and there. That might just be a distance thing. Very good games dude, I really dig your Duck Hunt. Yours is one of the best I've sparred against.

Last edited:

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
added, i'll make the room.
I haven't fought many Meta's before and yours is good. That was fun some matches. Now I learned I should work on switching out jump offstage. I should also stop using the same combo multiple times in a row as for you punished me for it. Also I've never fought a Fox who never used lasers before(thats why I ducked at the beginning). Goodgame!

pedokrill

Smash Rookie
Very cool map man haha. How long did it take you to make this? Would definitely love to play on it sometime again in the future. Everyone else should play on it!
thanks! i made it yesterday just messing around in the stage editor with mario. it took about 2 hours. xD
anyone else want to see it?

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
I haven't fought many Meta's before and yours is good. That was fun some matches. Now I learned I should work on switching out jump offstage. I should also stop using the same combo multiple times in a row as for you punished me for it. Also I've never fought a Fox who never used lasers before(thats why I ducked at the beginning). Goodgame!
thanks i appreciate it! all your characters were great, shulk was easily the hardest to deal with though.

i stayed off the lasers bc my buttons were a little delayed and it would've left me open long enough to get punished for it. but anyway way good games, looking forward to next time!

Top Bottom