• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Scrambles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vonweirden
looking for friendly 1v1s. open to customs on or off. would like to get better :) nnid Vonweirden

Phoenon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PhoenonX
My NNID is PhoenonX.

Mostly a Marth/Lucina main but dabble in Pit and Sheik every now and then.

Guavajava

Smash Rookie
Mine's Guavajava

Smash 4 - Diddy, Mario, Toon Link, Meta Knight, Kirby, and a few others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Would anyone like to play in about 15-20 minutes?

Edit: Still looking for someone to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
I'll add you if you want.
Edit:I send it now.
=
cool. I probably wont be online till thursday though. I just wanted my ID to be listed here to find people to play easier

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
I'll be on in a few minutes if you'd like to play, that cool?
Usually my connection doesn't suck. I played with Forahotsec with barely any lag. Maybe its because I'm a westie.
Ahh, your greninja look promising. I either have to find players or go on for glory/you can tell which one I prefer/. Then again this did happen last time I try to play you. http://smashboards.com/threads/the-nnid-sharing-thread-ssb4-for-wii-u-released.356271/page-29 this is the page since you don't remember.
I'm sure you'll find another Shulk user that's at least good.
Edit: Btw to anybody who wants to play me. I use my WiiU to look at Smashboards and I can't check once I go onto smash 4 online. The main computer is used 50-75 percent of the time. Sorry if I don't reply until after the matches.

Last edited:

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
anyone up for some matches? i'm going to reset my router and be back in 10.

Scrambles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vonweirden
anyone for some friendlies?
edit: still lookin for matches!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll play a few matches.
Cool, another Shulk main! Just sent you a F/R.

Edit: GGs. How was the connection? It was flawless on my end. I ask because I recently got a LAN Adaptor and wanted to know how well it works with other people.

Also wanted to let you know that you have to approach more. Just a little tip. :p

Would anyone else like to play? If not, I'll be on again tonight at around 11 PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
Cool, another Shulk main! Just sent you a F/R.

Edit: GGs. How was the connection? It was flawless on my end. I ask because I recently got a LAN Adaptor and wanted to know how well it works with other people.

Also wanted to let you know that you have to approach more. Just a little tip. :p
The connection was fine, I was playing really rubbishly those matches though. I had to leave because I got kinda frustrated with my mistakes, but you played well.

Top Bottom