• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
GabrieloMiguel

Looking to add people for random, competitiv-oriented friendlies.

Theodore 3971

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
Ggs MetalMan, I need to work on my custom chars =/

Nice Fox, keep practicing with him and you'll be even better :)

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Anyone Wanna 1v1 with customs? (I wont be AFK anymore Was fixing the internet lol xP)

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone wanna fight?
Edit: still here
I'll play with you. Add me and I'll host.

Edit: LOL that Little Mac ditto is ****ing hilarious. It's easily one of my favorites to play. Good games dude.

Last edited:

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
anyone up for some matches? i'll be a little rusty at first btw

nnid - ban00dle

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
Is it OK if we use random characters instead of mains since we're playing with items on? :)
you still can if you want! gimme a sec to restart my router though, i feel like my connection is delayed a little

D

Deleted member

you still can if you want! gimme a sec to restart my router though, i feel like my connection is delayed a little
alright

Edit: we can go back to mains now if you'd like?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

ahh sorry i forgot to check here, yeah I'll go back. i just for some reason am having better luck with everyone but my main
Think I'm gonna get off for the night, GGs. Will you be on tomorrow? Would definitely love to play your Pit some more.

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
Think I'm gonna get off for the night, GGs. Will you be on tomorrow? Would definitely love to play your Pit some more.
GGs, and yeah for sure i'll be on around this time-ish tomorrow or sooner. just lemme know when you're around.

Top Bottom