• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Great teams guys! Thanks a bunch for teaming with me K7, sorry for smacking you around so much. I had a blast.

Thanks Muggz. I was surprised myself when my Luigi made that 2v1 comeback. I thought I was a goner.

Last edited:

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
I always love team battles, even though I'm usually the weak link haha. Given the choice, I like Team Battles over every other game mode bar none.

And I know I smacked you around quite a bit too. Not used to having team damage on, and not being a competitive level gamer anymore... Yeah haha... I wanted to use Dedede a lot more, but that would have just been a natural disaster all around.

Those comebacks were absurd. And that bike drop kill off the edge had me laughing for a good minute. Please tell me you remembered to save that match for whenever they allow us to post videos.

Also, I don't think I should ever play Ganondorf or Falco ever again haha

Last edited:

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
I think I only played the first match as my main.

Team matches let me play as other characters to practice the mechanics.

Also, the teams were pretty good. Basically had me as an anchor with Zatch haha. Definitely gotta do it again sometime.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
bike drop kill was epic...
next time play some matches with your main zach
Team matches let me play as other characters to practice the mechanics.
Pretty much this. My mains are rather slow for all of the chaos that goes on in teams, so I don't normally prefer them over other characters. I like Ike in teams but I guess I got caught up with all of the other characters I wanted to play. I'll give it a go next time if I'm around.

Also I'm afraid I didn't save any replays K7. D:

Last edited:

derrykrombo

Smash Cadet
NNID
d_wreck88
anyone wanna play a few games today? i'll be on until around 2 central time. d_wreck88

Gumples

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gumples
Hi, I'm new to Smashboards. Mind if I throw my info into the ring?

Just look for 'Gumples' and you'll find me! I'm playing Smash mostly, but I'm up for Mario Kart!

RBreadsticks

Smash Apprentice
NNID is RBreadsticks, add me everybody im on almost constantly randomly, if I see one of my friends in a lobby I'll always join.

OreoZac

Smash Rookie
NNID
Reaverz
3DS FC
2294-4658-8097
OreoZac - Reaverz- MK8 & SSB4

Go ahead and add me everyone! Always looking for people to play with.

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
Yea, with muggz. You guys doing something as 3? Figured you were looking for a 4th for teams, but I got denied.

Last edited:

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
Heh, there were a lot of kills that should have happened but didn't in those games. Along with the other way around where I died a few times on things that shouldn't have pushed me that far.

Always fun though. And you did fine, also there wasn't any real lagging going on, which is always nice to see.

Last edited:

Nem

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4264-9955-3401
Heh, there were a lot of kills that should have happened but didn't in those games. Along with the other way around where I died a few times on things that shouldn't have pushed me that far.

Always fun though. And there wasn't any real lagging going on, which is always nice to see.
Course! FFA is always pretty crazy though so it's all good. Feel free to drop me a message for more games whenever. I always want to play and get better! ^^

FKA Kobra

Smash Cadet
NNID
super-kobe-10
Im trying to get better at this game. My NNID is super-kobe-10. Whoever wants to play lets go!

Top Bottom