• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Anybody want to do some matches with me? I'll be on here until midnight.

Jamirus2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jamirus2
@Kupo Rose Thank you for the games. I'm trying to get better, but it's hard! I played about 2 hours of For Glory and won maybe 2 games altogether. Even when I get the pattern down of the player, it's difficult for me to get in for any punishment. I suppose my first step is picking a main character. The only one I seem to do well with is PacMan, and that's just because I love Hydrant flinging.

Also, I have a really hard time grabbing people for some reason, and sometimes when I do, I end up letting go of them quickly. I know PacMan's grab sucks, but I played a variety of characters and continued to have the same problem.

I would love to get some more practice in with you guys, though. I should also invest in the GC Controller. The Wii U Pro controller just isn't clicking with me as much as I'd hoped.

Herooftime546

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfTime365
3DS FC
4098-4248-4577
i got a room open if anyone wants to join just add me. HeroOfTime365 it's gonna be 1v1 3 stock 7 minutes.

Last edited:

DR()BC

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChespinB
3DS FC
0189-9231-1892
Hey, I'm looking to improve and would love to play some folks.
Working on :4greninja::4metaknight: and maybe a few others.
Just wanna chill ,met some new people and play some good matches!
NNID: ChespinB
I'll be waiting :088:

Vishudda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vishudda
3DS FC
5300-9107-9201
@Kupo Rose Thank you for the games. I'm trying to get better, but it's hard! I played about 2 hours of For Glory and won maybe 2 games altogether. Even when I get the pattern down of the player, it's difficult for me to get in for any punishment. I suppose my first step is picking a main character. The only one I seem to do well with is PacMan, and that's just because I love Hydrant flinging.

Also, I have a really hard time grabbing people for some reason, and sometimes when I do, I end up letting go of them quickly. I know PacMan's grab sucks, but I played a variety of characters and continued to have the same problem.

I would love to get some more practice in with you guys, though. I should also invest in the GC Controller. The Wii U Pro controller just isn't clicking with me as much as I'd hoped.
Pac-man's grab game is awful, one of the worst. I would recommend not going for grabs too much with him. Besides, it doesn't seem like his throws can can be followed up with anything too useful. I'm not a Pac-Main though so I could be wrong. I have noticed that any decent pac-man has a good understanding of the separate fruit mechanics, and hydrant traps and so on. Pac-man is quirky and takes time and patience, just like anyone else. :)

Jamirus2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jamirus2
Vishudda Vishudda I have yet to pick a main, and I don't think I want it to be Pac-man, mostly because of his terrible grabs. I just really enjoy flinging fruits, throwing down a hydrant and then smashing the hydrant into other people. It's just fun to me.

I was considering Villager, but I feel like they would get easily shut down by any character with a reflector.

I really love Earthbound, so I am heavily considering Ness, but like I said, I'm terrible at grabbing people for some reason. It's weird. People don't seem to have much trouble grabbing me.

Aside from that, I like Diddy, Lucina and Pikachu. It's just narrowing it down that's getting me. On top of that, finding someone willing to help me out with finding my weaknesses and helping me improve my grab game + combos. I tried out For Glory, but even when I can figure out people's patterns, I don't know how to properly react or am just too slow.

PkFreezie

Smash Cadet
NNID
SatsuiHado
Hey guys here is my nnid: I am also looking for some friends to chat and play with.
I also upload footage of game play to my youtube channel:4lucas:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Boredom strikes!
NNID: DarkAura
Got a local tourney tomorrow so looking for some practice.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs JuFu. Not really in a dubs mood even tho I know we would be a great team.

Your Ike and Zelda are really good. But that Ike is something else.

Top Bottom