• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Anyone up for a match?

Shaowz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Epikshaowz
3DS FC
4313-5214-1437
@ Shaowz Shaowz thank you! I like solo maining Falco across the games because its a fun challenge and I really believe solo Falco is viable :)
I apologize heavily something came up i wasnt salty lol. U have the best most crisp and flawless falco i thought it was melee for a sec lmao. Great matches although i had to go and sorry again. Play u again sometime ;)

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Anyone up for a match? I think my opponent rage quitted 0_0

Shaowz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Epikshaowz
3DS FC
4313-5214-1437
GGs @ Shaowz Shaowz its cool, well play again soon. Nice Mario & Luigi bro :) Your Mario especially had some good combos!
Why thank u wish i wouldve mained them since melee i probably be godly lol. U have tournament skill thatd be a funny tag name too i dair u XD till later

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Looking for matches, please someone who has good internet and is good at the game!
Also @ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor no need to cal me names because you got salty xD

DBK-DraKe

Smash Rookie
NNID
DrakeKkOk
Anyone up for 2 v 2's? Feel free to add me and reply to this post so we can play some games. Me and my partner are looking to play w/ friendly fire on. Trying to improve to tournament ready-status.

Last edited:

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
FoldedMachi Trying to play anyone who's trying to improve to tourney level

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for 2 v 2's? Feel free to add me and reply to this post so we can play some games. Me and my partner are looking to play w/ friendly fire on. Trying to improve to tournament ready-status.
Me and my partner would be happy to play, though unfortunately we can't today since he doesn't have a controller to use. He should get it tomorrow (though he may not)... when he does, would you be up to play then?

DBK-DraKe

Smash Rookie
NNID
DrakeKkOk
Me and my partner would be happy to play, though unfortunately we can't today since he doesn't have a controller to use. He should get it tomorrow (though he may not)... when he does, would you be up to play then?
Add me and we'll message later.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If anyone wants to play I'm down for the next hour or so.

PowerSauce

Smash Cadet
NNID
shadowlugiaxd
3DS FC
3007-8726-3860
NNID: shadowlugiaxd
If anyone's free, I can do some friendlies for an hour or so. Preferably residing in North America somewhere, my internet can't handle overseas matches. ;-;

CrystalCoconutThief

Smash Rookie
NNID
blackgarfield
Hmm, that's weird. I know I have it spelled correctly..I'll see if I can add you. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I got sucked into the For Glory hole....heh

Top Bottom