• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Matsushi

True Blood
Host the room and I will join
Will do! Hosting now. :3

EDIT: GGs! That Marth was awesome, I've never seen a Marth utilize his jabs so well and precisely! :B Once again, GGs! ^^

Last edited:

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
Will do! Hosting now. :3

EDIT: GGs! That Marth was awesome, I've never seen a Marth utilize his jabs so well and precise! :B Once again, GGs! ^^
Ggs ur marth has some awesome control on his movements!! I got 2 get on ur level of movement ggs bruh!! We will play again

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn
Anybody wanna play some 3 man for fun? I've got casuals.... I mean friends over free combo's. They don't DI lol

EDIT: Available to play some singles

Last edited:

TheYash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheYash
So I havent found a single person to play with on here that is not Laggy which is why I ask for players near me and when I say near me I mean like East Coast, because if Im from Florida and play with someone from Cali then Im sure those are the kind of online matches I dont like.
Someone?

Last edited:

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn
So I havent found a single person to play with on here that is not Laggy which is why I ask for players near me and when I say near me I mean like East Coast, because if Im from Florida and play with someone from Cali then Im sure those are the kind of online matches I dont like.
Someone?
I'm in NYC.

Zertnik24

Smash Rookie
NNID
cadeo24
New to Smashboards, decided to come here.

My NNID is cadeo24 and I own Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, and Splatoon
If you wanna play with me keep in mind my internet currently laggy and choppy. I'll notify anyone that wants to play via Miiverse Message.

Looking forward to actually having people to play against :happysheep:

Shaowz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Epikshaowz
3DS FC
4313-5214-1437
Heyo ppl id love to play anyone my nnid is Epikshaowz ;) i dont get to play much ppl but im pretty good

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
If you show an interest in playing with me i will add you.

Looking for anyone who doesn't mind getting smashed... lolz :chuckle:

p.s. i dont mind getting beaten, but do you think you have it in you?:smash:

Last edited:

Shaowz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Epikshaowz
3DS FC
4313-5214-1437
If you show an interest in playing with me i will add you.

Looking for anyone who doesn't mind getting smashed... lolz :chuckle:

p.s. i dont mind getting beaten, but do you think you have it in you?:smash:
Hey im always up for a challenge ;)

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
Hey im always up for a challenge ;)
hey sorry i got caught up in free play. ill add you now.
it seems you got offline right before i added you, ill be on tomorrow though!!

Last edited:

Lyfe Everlasten

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lyfe_Everlasten
3DS FC
3153-6610-1434
Hey y'all, I'm new here, but I definitely have a stable connection! Ethernet FTW....

My NNID is Lyfe_Everlasten, and I would love to battle someone. I need to practice and get better so maybe I can get on the tourney scene. Anyone down?

ThomGromp

Smash Rookie
NNID
Petergriffin123
Hey y'all, I'm new here, but I definitely have a stable connection! Ethernet FTW....

My NNID is Lyfe_Everlasten, and I would love to battle someone. I need to practice and get better so maybe I can get on the tourney scene. Anyone down?
Sure I am! The name is petergriffin123 and my connection is usually good! (Sometimes it's kind bad but yanno)

Emilee

Smash Rookie
NNID
PrincessEmilee16
if anyone wants to add my skype to set up some matches sometime feel free: monkeyz715

if u wanna add my nnid to do some matches if I can (tho Im not really on this site, lol) feel free to: PrincessEmilee16

ThomGromp

Smash Rookie
NNID
Petergriffin123
Heyo ppl id love to play anyone my nnid is Epikshaowz ;) i dont get to play much ppl but im pretty good
Hi! Names petergriffin123, and I'm up to play with anyone! I should be available all this week, only at certain times :)

ThomGromp

Smash Rookie
NNID
Petergriffin123
if anyone wants to add my skype to set up some matches sometime feel free: monkeyz715

if u wanna add my nnid to do some matches if I can (tho Im not really on this site, lol) feel free to: PrincessEmilee16
Just sent a request! I'm the one with all the smash characters as the name

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone wanna Smash? I'd love to have FFA or doubles if that's possible. Just remember to not pick background heavy stages. (Although Lylat Cruise and Final Destination seem to be fine)

Last edited:
Top Bottom