• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Jebus244

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NOHANDLEB4RZ
NNID: NOHANDLEB4RZ

I live in US East, so if anyone is in that timezone or close, I would like some better online experiences :)

Last edited:

ZaoMonichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noaharc10
3DS FC
4398-9530-8610
NNID: Noaharc10

Looking for someone who preferably has Skype and is either bad and wants to learn how to get better (I'm willing to teach) or is pretty good and wants to be a regular sparring/doubles partner.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942

Looking for someone who preferably has Skype and is either bad and wants to learn how to get better (I'm willing to teach) or is pretty good and wants to be a regular sparring/doubles partner.
Me! I am sooooo bad! I would love to be teached!

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49

Add me for sure. Also you have one of my favorite character from anime as your avatart :-D.

YoButts

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for some 1 v. 1 sparring?
I'm not very good and would like to practice.
NNID : Yobutts

ZaoMonichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noaharc10
3DS FC
4398-9530-8610
Add me for sure. Also you have one of my favorite character from anime as your avatart :-D.
I'll add you too
Alright! If you guys have a Skype or something plus a mic it would be easier to talk and cooperate and stuff, but if you don't I know an irc we can use. Just pm me for the link.\

Edit: Hajime No Ippo is my favorite anime of all time. It's amazing.

Me! I am sooooo bad! I would love to be teached!
It would be sooooo much easier to teach you if you had Skype (y'know a microphone and all too,) but if you don't I know an irc we can use to talk. Just private message me and I'll send the link over.

Last edited:

Jebus244

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NOHANDLEB4RZ

I'll add you. For good practice and whatever you have to teach. I have Skype too, and since we both live in FL, hopefully lag is tolerable.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
NNID: BSME/misc

@Fenrir VII, @Spirst @Locke 06 Finally got a Wii u, now ready to do doubles lol.

I'm pretty good with yoshi and duck hunt and a few others, if anyone wants to play just let me know

Last edited:

Chronocide

Smash Cadet
Well let's see here, I like long walks on the beach, holding hands and enj-
Oh right wrong thread.

Well sir8bithero is the NNID I go by nowadays, feel free to add me and if you'd like you can pm me your skype username as well. I warn you though, I'm a below average smash player so please prepare yourself for a moderately easy smash experience.

A teacher would be great, especially with my limited skills. I also have skype and a microphone, if you're still teaching people let me know and I'll message you my skype username.

Last edited:

ZaoMonichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noaharc10
3DS FC
4398-9530-8610
I'll add you. For good practice and whatever you have to teach. I have Skype too, and since we both live in FL, hopefully lag is tolerable.
Oh right wrong thread.

Well sir8bithero is the NNID I go by nowadays, feel free to add me and if you'd like you can pm me your skype username as well. I warn you though, I'm a below average smash player so please prepare yourself for a moderately easy smash experience.

A teacher would be great, especially with my limited skills. I also have skype and a microphone, if you're still teaching people let me know and I'll message you my skype username.
I'm good for teaching you both! Hit me up on Skype.

Skype name is ZaoMonichi.

With 3 people that have responded wanting to be taught, I'll be able to hold "lessons" of sorts with all of you guys. Will be much easier to track your progress together.

Edit: Cowboy Bebop is amazing. One of my favorite anime of all time.

Last edited:

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
My NNID Is Stancosmos.
I main Capt falcon, and i'm trying to learn Sheik. Any awesome sheik players out there wanna show me the ropes? Or anyone interested in a Capt Falcon ditto?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My NNID Is Stancosmos.
I main Capt falcon, and i'm trying to learn Sheik. Any awesome sheik players out there wanna show me the ropes? Or anyone interested in a Capt Falcon ditto?
I guess I could go for some dittos. I'd prefer to practice with Greninja if you wouldn't mind that, but otherwise the ditto is fine.

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
NNID: HFLASH

Captain Falcon main looking for practice for good MU experience :D
@ Pazzo. Pazzo. Please add me to OP

Last edited:

ZaoMonichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noaharc10
3DS FC
4398-9530-8610
I'm not really looking for lessons. I'm interested in how good you are, but other than that, it will just be nice to play someone without too much input lag hopefully.
Oh woops haha. Yeah, we can play man. Sorry, got caught up in replying to everyone. I'm not able to play at the moment, but if you add me on Skype I'll let you know, or you can ask me any time.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Oh right wrong thread.

Hey, mind if I add you fellow student starving for knowledge?

Dinotard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Onehardtard
3DS FC
2766-8060-2134
NNID: Onehardtard
Would love to play some friendlies.
I'm usually on late nights.

BKTang'

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
3DS FC
1950-9517-4990
NNID : Konjiki-Jizo

Feel free to add me, I usually play in the evening, but with Xmas break I'll probably play more :)
Looking for 1v1, my main is :4palutena: as you can see, but I also play :4shulk::4pacman::4robinm::4lucina: as secondaries.

rugioh

Smash Rookie
NNID
averageHB
NNID: averageHB

I'm usually on around 4-7pm EST, still pretty noob but looking for some good training.

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
Add me if you'd like, I'm online right now. My id is: DRLNKLNGMARS

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Looking for someone to spar with, NNID: Maester

isildurrr

Smash Rookie
NNID
bueroklammer
Hey everybody, just looking for someone to play some 1v 1's (competitive)
NNID: bueroklammer

Hope to see you soon online :143:

cron0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cronoestar
Figured this as good a place as any to start
NNID: Cronoestar

Looking to improve on a few characters, as well as get my general game play up to a more competitive level.

Genix

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yanoshka
Mine is Yanoshka, add me if you want some Link MU experience. By the way, Diddy Kongs are always welcome, i really need to work on that MU.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
NNID - Buffoon_on_U

I rock Marth/Lucina, Mario, Sonic, Robin, Samus, and ZSS (sometimes); I tend to do 1v1's, but I'm down for almost anything

mmanu

Smash Rookie
NNID: NonchalantDodge

I'm in NY and I play CF. Looking for some secondary/tertiary characters (working on Luigi atm) and to just git gud. Add me for 1v1's!

Top Bottom