• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
any 1 up want to smash??

any one want to play right now?
ok what about now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
@ smashedu smashedu Bro just join one of the skype griups so you can find better matches
there's mine and there's grass' either way you're better off then here

_gold_

Smash Master
Anyone wanna play Smash Wii U?
NNID: Gold95

I'll host

Last edited:

MonadoBoiz

Smash Rookie
NNID
rgks77
Mine is rgks77. If anyone wants to play Smash WiiU. I'll host

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I would like to play.
Ok Alpha let's play

Edit: @ A AlphaLight ggs didn't know what to expect, but that was pretty good stuff going on there. I definitely had to be careful in those. You caught me by surprise that first match couldn't get it together, but it didn't go too bad. Craziness was going in that one between us.

Nice characters too, and it was great to see plenty of variety. That Palutena vs Falcon match was anti climatic and fail on my part. I basically won, and that makes it worse lol. I didn't think I went too low.

The Dark Pit vs Game and Watch was confusing lol. You just killed yourself even though you had the upper hand especially after my early death oh well. Then again you weren't trying much in that one.

Those were very fun, so thank you for the matches. Hope to play again.

The connection was surprisingly good too at least on my side anyway.

Last edited:

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
I went to my first tourney and got bodied in round three : ( anyone want to do some 1 vs 1 and help me practice / critique in a bit?

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I went to my first tourney and got bodied in round three : ( anyone want to do some 1 vs 1 and help me practice / critique in a bit?
Yeah sure, I'll play with you. It'll be interesting to actually give tips to somebody. I'll host if you want me to.

Last edited:

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
Yeah sure, I'll play with you. It'll be interesting to actually give tips to somebody. I'll host if you want me to.
I'm just finishing dinner so you're free to add me and make a room, if not I'll let you know when I'm on and we can go from there.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I'm just finishing dinner so you're free to add me and make a room, if not I'll let you know when I'm on and we can go from there.
Alright, cool. Just to let you know, I'll share all critique at the end of our matches, since I can't be on here and Smash at the same time (Not at my computer at the moment).

Edit: @ xCoCo xCoCo That was fun! While it's hard for me to say stuff about your characters, I can give tips on playstyle.

1. Watch opponent. This is really important. I noticed that you would sometimes airdodge right after I did a throw. This can actually sometimes mess you up. When your thrown, stay calm. Watch what the other player is doing. Are they walking to position themselves? Are they going offstage? Are they trying to follow up on you? This can make anyone become frantic and make them throw out airdodges. Just stay calm and watch what they do.
  2. Edge guard. This is something that really helps. There were times you were able to keep me from coming back. Try to practice this. You first need to know where they are going. If you notice they do the same thing over and over, break through that and counter that. PK Thunder is a good sart with your Ness. However, also try your air moves. Which one has good range? Can this keep them away? Does it have good knockback? B-air and D-air are great starts to look at.
  3. Finally, don't become Frantic. When you are near someone, don't bring out attacks in barrages. This can be shielded and be punished with a grab. Look for an opening, and then attack. If there's any combos you're doing that the player keeps getting out of, think of another strategy. There were moments where we just stood and shielded and nothing happened. Take advantages with grabs and followups after it.
Other than that, you play and know your characters fairly well. I hope for the best, and may you have good chances at any future tournaments you go to!

Last edited:

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
Alright, cool. Just to let you know, I'll share all critique at the end of our matches, since I can't be on here and Smash at the same time (Not at my computer at the moment).
Not a problem, I'm just about done so I'll be on in five minutes.
Thank you very much ( :

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
ne1 looking to play right now?

i added you frost, we can play whenever your ready.
I need to train some characters too!

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
Spam Warning Received
Lol why?? I dont mean video calling or anything like that, its just an instant message chat group that we use for easier communication
my wife does not understand anything like that, she only wants to think its for talking to "females".

@ NovaWhitty22 NovaWhitty22 Let's play 2v2
@ smashedu smashedu Let's play. :)
sure my nnid is Smashedu
what was yours?

Is it okay if we play 3 players?
Sure idc, let me know when you add me and ill pause and go add you back

Is it okay if we play 3 players?
If anyone else wants to play let me know.
My NNID is pepesix

I added you
rooms up

dedede want to join?

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
As I've decided to cheat on Zero Suit Samus with Sheik, my new flame, I would love to play some tomorrow for good practice if anyone is up for it and in EU. I haven't played Wii U Smash Bros. in forever and I'm a bit rusty, and I wanna get back into it.

I'll be free from the clutches of school roughly 12-13 hours from the making of this post and then for the remainder of the day I should be available. Shoot me a PM or quote me if you're up for it. My NNID is Duzzzyy.

Last edited:

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
Not a problem, I'm just about done so I'll be on in five minutes.
Thank you very much ( :
Thanks for the good games! Sorry about some of the matches XD I got a headache half way through (I just returned from my trip) but I still wanted to keep playing. I think you're one of the toughest I've played on Smashboards so far!

Top Bottom