• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I know this is going to make a lot of you guys sad, but I think I'm moving the Sloppy Zard down to my secondary and maining ROB.

In other news, my schedule might be changing and I'll be able to go to every tournament

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Whoa, it is actually in the header? That video is getting 20x more hype than I expected. I don't have a combo video because I don't have any combos recorded :p

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
damn you gage i show up and you tell me that we are gonna make a pokesquad and that i should main ivysaur. I TRIED SO HARD. **** it. fox for life

E-102 Gamma

Smash Journeyman
I never really introduced myself here.

Hey guys. I'm E-102 Gamma, I live near the Hillsboro stadium, I main Bowser and secondary Luigi, Marth, and Captain Falcon (though I'm quite generalistic and will play as just about anyone when there isn't any money on the line), and I'm terrible. :awesome:

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
It's a hard life, Ben. You and Kyle can still rep pokemon for life though

Sup gamma guy. Eggz and I live in hillsboro we just smashfest pretty often

:phone:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Hey, guys. Is there anyone in the Portland area with whom I could stay on the 9th? My flight to Apex is leaving wickedly early on the 10th, and there's no Greyhound schedule that coincides with it unless I get there the day prior.

Binx

Smash Master
I can ask my girlfriend if she would be cool with it. PM me tomorrow and I'll let you know. Not sure how many of us actually live in portland a lot of us are on the outskirts.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Hey Oregon, I'm probably going to be moving to a suburb near Portland soon (in washington though, Washougal). I play Melee and P:M, and look forward to smashing with you guys in the future.

Peach Masta you have to let me know when you and Eggz are smashing next month, Hillsboro is pretty close and I had some good matches with him up at gameclucks in december in project m.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Hey Oregon, I'm probably going to be moving to a suburb near Portland soon (in washington though, Washougal). I play Melee and P:M, and look forward to smashing with you guys in the future.

Peach Masta you have to let me know when you and Eggz are smashing next month, Hillsboro is pretty close and I had some good matches with him up at gameclucks in december in project m.
Melee all daylay at their house.

But really most often someone is down to play. Get in the Oregon FB group. Best way to see who's playing what days.

E-102 Gamma

Smash Journeyman
730 nw autumncreek way Hillsboro, Oregon
Holy smokes, you guys are close. According to Mapquest and Google Maps, that's a ~15-minute bike ride from here. :surprised:

Also, gamma, are you going to start going to things for sure?
For sure? No.

But given how close Eggz and Peach Masta are, and the fact that I can get there by myself for free, it's very likely that I might start attending their smashfests.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOL too good. Bee Tee Dubs I'm tryna have atleast one pm set up going the whole tournament cause it's looking like the brawl turnout isn't going to be spectacular.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
God, I swear this game is harder to get over than crack... Since it's been a looong while since I've been in the scene wanted to see if there's any melee or P:M players who actually live near me now. I'm currently living in apartments right around the tanasbourne area. If anyone reasonably close would want to play some time let me know and I can begin to start this addiction all over again....

And mad props to Kyle(Ratking) still playing, the original Oregon melee player in my mind :p

and actually where are you living at now Kyle and what's your number? and Jesse still playing?

EDIT : From the address you posted peachmasta you live 14 mins away, this is good. According to your mini avatar you main jiggs, this is bad. :p But, hopefully you'd be down to play sometime, and I'm definitely dying to try some P:M on some actual humans as well as play some melee again. Also a link to that Oregon smash FB page would be cool.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
I just get butthurt because I'm awful against jiggs. :p, honestly would be good practice. Well, if you did want to play, what day would be good for you? Your place or mine?

If you wanna just text me my number is 503-703-7915

Also, you wouldn't happen to have Jesse(juce) or Kyle's(ratking) number, would you?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I updated the front page with the Facebook group. I almost only want to play at my place, unless I'm driven somewhere else haha. I'm busy until like Wednesday. I have both of their numbers.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Deus comin' out of nowhere!

Now we just need Aftermath and Sonic at the olympics.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Just as a heads up, I might not be able to make it to Best Bout because it's on my birthday and all. It's still possible I'll make it but don't be too disappointed if I don't show up.

Also, #FallofMangoNation

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Darn, I want Allen to come. Hmm. . .

Allen, I'm going to beat you if you come to BB. MM me noob.

Guess you better come for certain now. You can't have a Yoshi calling you out like that.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
All my fondest memories are with Deus.
Guessing sarcasm, but honestly it was the good old smash days where I had so much less responsibility, could travel to tournaments if I felt like it. Winning Pax Seattle with those rediculous rules, (except the match against silent wolf and his partner, whom I can't remember who it was, was totally legit since we had actually instated the real rules by then) I was really surprised how well Aftermath's and my strat worked, and even more surprised how screwed over with got when there was nothing good left in the prizes to pick out. Good times.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It wasn't sarcasm, but I admit I was being a little silly. Those were the good 'ol days. Luckily we have the good new days to tide us over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom