• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW Sbb For Wii U/3DS Content Chart

Do you think any of the series below are UNDER represented In ssb4?

• Total voters

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Alright, Time for a new content chart! this one, instead of counting points, will just count up the number of content for each series (Fighters, Stages, Trophies, Enemies, Music, Extra stuff like ACTUAL custom moves and things in stages like the starfox easter egg)

If I have miscounted, Please Tell ME

NOTE THIS IS NOT FINISHED YET

[OLD CHART: http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-series-content-chart.375176/]

SUPER MARIO +180
Characters +7
Assist Trophies +4
Items +19
Stages +11
Music +16
Enemies +13
Trophies +110

LEGEND OF ZELDA +90
Characters +5
Assist Trophies +4
Items +8
Stages +5
Music +7
Enemies +7
Trophies +60

POKEMON +138
Characters+6
Assist Trophies +40 (please give your opinion if pokeballs should count)
Items +2
Stages +4
Music +4
Enemies +5
Trophies +84

DONKEY KONG +39
Characters +2
Assist Trophies +0 :(
Items +2
Stages +4
Music +3
Enemies +2
Trophies +26

KIRBY +60
Characters +3
Assist Trophies +2
Items +5
Stages +3
Music +9
Enemies +9
Trophies +29

KID ICARUS +99
Characters +3
Assist Trophies +2
Items +6
Stages +3
Music +6
Enemies +19
Trophies +59
Other +1

RANKINGS (who has the most content)

1):4mario:Super Mario

2):4pikachu:Pokemon

3):4pit:Kid Icarus

4):4link:Legend Of Zelda

5):4kirby:Kirby

6):4dk:Expand Dong

Last edited:

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that this is an accurate representation of representation, clearly characters are more important than trophies.

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
Yes, but it is still content, is it not?
That doesn't mean that they should be valued equally. Sure, you can list numbers for characters, enemies, trophies, etc. That helps. But that "+180"? That doesn't mean anything. This would be like saying that $10 in dollar bills is 100 times less money than $10 in pennies. Does a franchise with 100 trophies and nothing else have 20 times the representation of a franchise with 5 non-clone playable characters? Your first method of determining representation was far better at showing comparisons between franchises than this new one.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
That doesn't mean that they should be valued equally. Sure, you can list numbers for characters, enemies, trophies, etc. That helps. But that "+180"? That doesn't mean anything. This would be like saying that $10 in dollar bills is 100 times less money than $10 in pennies. Does a franchise with 100 trophies and nothing else have 20 times the representation of a franchise with 5 non-clone playable characters? Your first method of determining representation was far better at showing comparisons between franchises than this new one.
I don't want to start an argument, but you are right, instead of trying to show the quality of the content (something the old thread did) I want to show the amount of content

the8thark

Smash Lord
Want to vote for Star Fox but can not as it's not an option on the poll.

I vote for DK and Star Fox.

Last edited:

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Want to vote for Star Fox but can not as it's not an option on the poll.

I vote for DK and Star Fox.
HOW DID I FORGET STAR FOX WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS UGHHHHHHH...

I wish there was a way to edit polls, even if it destroys the votes.

EDIT: I ALSO FORGOT EARTHBOUND/MOTHER

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
DK, F-Zero (though that's probably personal bias) Starfox, and the Wario Land side of Wario. DK's case being the absolute most egregious.

Top Bottom