• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O right i thought it was some term of some sort >_<

Anyways Ridley dark purple or light purple? : P

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
Yhea but i swear SR388 was more than just the Metroid place... BAH! maybe just my imagination.
Nope! Samus was raised by Chozo on their planet. Which I forget what it's called. And she was born on a space colony destroyed by Ridley.
So on a note that may have been struck before but I dunno: Ridley or Meta-Ridley?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
What the hell, I missed a troll war? Awww....

Well at least it's friday, I'll find more

Oh, and Ridley>Meta Ridley, because of an easier, ALREADY CREATED IN MELEE character model. And how was his tail in issue in melee at all, mewtwo had a tail.

Ridley for Brawl

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I think that today's update disproves the theory that Ridley would be a boss just because one of the songs is called Ridley Boss Battle. That's probably just one of the songs you can choose on the Metroid stages.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i wonder how many songs Metroid will have XD but it makes you wonder why they put Ridley's specific music in there where most of them will be title screens and areas.

(Fingers crossed for Phedrona drifts music... for those battles you have when your High : P)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No i think it will be used in the boss battle against Mario!

Of course i think it would be used in the battle against Ridley.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Oh, yeah, Ridley can be a boss AND a PC, thats right....

Ahh, Im tire, bed for me.

And how come every time I try to make a single quotation a menu pops up, ugh

Ridley for brawl

Caael

Smash Lord
It's alright, it's alright.

Y'know, you can download Photoshop on limewire. Does that make you feel better?

Oh, and Jasc Paint Shop Pro has a jpeg artifact remover, but I dont have it on this comp. If you're willing to download both, then that saves me time, and also helps you out in the future.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK That isn't a torture room thats two random places with a few characters standing in them.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Okay, if you want, just call it the CHAMBER and not the torture room.

Since its basicly a chamber that their in...

The Chamber, my guess, would be for people who are haters against Ridley, run off to hide, and those guys down there fight and train, while they wait. As you can probally tell by this topic, we get alot of haters so... their never bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom