• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Official Mewtwo Thread

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I love Mewtwo and it was disappointing on its treatment in Melee...hopefully it comes back with a vengeance in Brawl...an uber should be uber...

4ddz m3 2 t3h 1is70rz....

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
He's my favorite character in melee... even though I don't like him very much in Pokemon >.>

I had a sig for a little while... let me find it...

here:

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
*insert some dramatic intro here*

Well, I was going to be creative, but it's late and I don't have time. I will, however, ask nicely to join the new support thread because Mewtwo not being in Brawl will be a dark, dark day indeed. I have more faith than that in Sakurai, so I shall show it with a flashy banner of doom!

Ahem, yeah. Sign me up, -Oath

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Add me to the list CB, I support the return of Mewtwo!

(But, minor problem, is I dont have any room left in my sig, hopefully I can be added to the list without adding a mewtwo sig to my sig space, ill to my best to contribute to the thread from here on out.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
k im out for a while..be back later (goin to work on my mewtwo skillz)

anyways from the time i said i would pm a huge list of names on (on the last page) pm him if you want to join it will make it alot easier to find out who wants to because this is seriously goin to be overcrowed wit posts k

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
Add me to Genetic Genocide as well. I got really good as Mewtwo once, then i just lost practice as him. I hope he gets revamped for Brawl though! maybe a bit faster. etc.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Here's hoping he makes it back, I personally didn't think he was as bad as most but that's just my opinion i guess.

CyberBenX4

Smash Apprentice
I love Lucario, and hope he's in, but I really want Mewtwo to get another shot at the greatness he deserved. As inventive as I'm hearing they are getting with Wario and Kirby, I'd suspect that they could do a lot with Mewtwo, given the chance.

...Plus, I'd love to hear Masachika Ichimura (his Seiyuu/VA from pretty much every JP Mewtwo appearance, including SSBM) come back to reprise his role once more...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Tires don exits!

Sorry, Mewtwo is an objectively poor character, and needs buffs REALLY badly in brawl.

No taking down an army of foxes and falcos tonight, unless there's a considerable skill gap in favor of mewtwo.

Either way, MEWTWO FOR BRAWL!

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
A better argument for "he sucked in Melee" was...So did Bowser. In fact, Bowser was arguably the worst character in Melee. (I think you can actually prove this statistically). Look how much of a buff he got in Brawl. Past ability doesn't mean anything.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^ That's exactly what I said...in my last post! :laugh: Melee tires don exits in Brawl. This is "a new game", not Melee 2.0. There is no reason for Mewtwo NOT to be in Brawl. If tires do exit, then Samus and Link would have never been in Melee, Dr. Mario would be back, and Ness wouldn't have been originally planned to be replaced by Lucass in Melee. Melee tiers are DEAD to Brawl, and mean NOTHING! Just like smash 64 tiers do not effect Melee, and vice versa. >_>

Samus went from worst to greatness. Link went from bad to average. DonkeyKong went from bad to just under average. Pikachu went from the best to not so good. Kirby went from bad to one of the worst (to good again). Ness went from bad to bottom. Mewtwo can do the same. :)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Aye, what they said. Though Bowser isn't the worst Melee character by a long shot, I think. Kirby is. At least you get something for your efforts if you manage to hit someone with Bowser.

Anyway, you may sign me up.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Also, I made/found/something some new sigs ^_^

Perfect! Added.

Really good thread!

Oh, and here is a Mewtwo sig:

I like it....
See above post.

Anyway, what would joining this alliance thing entail?
Nothing, really. We support Mewtwo and if one of us gets into an argument about him on another thread, we show up and defend him. Ah yes, and we also try to prove that he is a top-tier fighter if used correctly.

Lol, who doesn't like Mewtwo? :chuckle:
Hardcore competitive players who say "NYYARGH HE'S A BOTTOM TIER HE SUCKZ!!one"

i'd love to join, but i just made 2 new metaknight sigs

(you can see them here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135037)

so can i use my sig but still be in the whole alliance thing?

If the answer is no, well...too bad.
Of course! But if you don't put a banner, I at least request that you add a support icon.

A better argument for "he sucked in Melee" was...So did Bowser. In fact, Bowser was arguably the worst character in Melee. (I think you can actually prove this statistically). Look how much of a buff he got in Brawl. Past ability doesn't mean anything.
Really? Wow, then I must have a real knack for pwning with bad characters. Bowser ws my 4th main in Melee.

Wow, great to see that there are so many Mewtwo supporters. We've already have almost as many members as the Geno Alliance. If I missed someone who wanted to be a Genocide member or you have something you'd like to add to the thread, PM me.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Wow, so many members. It's beginning to crowd the thread. Ahem... If you want to join Genetic Genocide, please ask in PM form please, to avoid overcrowding the thread with "add me" posts. Thank you and Mewtwo for Top tier. Down is Up!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So....How about that Mewtwo :)

Man, this thing filled up like crazy :dizzy:
And does being the 4th member/helping since the last thread make me special ;)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Not to nitpick but I think he can learn Teleport in the first and second generation of games, because of a TM in the first generation.
*looks*

Well whaddya know bout that. He can learn it. But, I still like my FS idea.

So....How about that Mewtwo :)
He pwns

Man, this thing filled up like crazy :dizzy:
Sure has. We've already surpassed the Geno Alliance.

And does being the 4th member/helping since the last thread make me special ;)
Yes, but I'm not sure how. I'll think of something later.
Answers in Bold.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So can we make a section for people to give a link to their moveset?
And that Mewtwo theme is awesome :chuckle:

Also, Corax King gave us his sig
He's my favorite character in melee... even though I don't like him very much in Pokemon >.>

I had a sig for a little while... let me find it...

here:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
So can we make a section for people to give a link to their moveset?
And that Mewtwo theme is awesome :chuckle:

Also, Corax King gave us his sig
a) Yes we can. I don't know how to make a link to just a moveset, though.
b) It's from Stadium. It is awesome, isn't it?
c) whoopsie. Didn't see that, I'll add it now along with some other stuff.

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
Here are some signatures I had for my Mewtwo thread on the NSIDER Forums before they were closed.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
alright heres my idea for a final smash:

its called the psychic onslaught:

once you get the smash ball mewtwo goes into a floating meditation pose. After a second or so he opens his eyes and a circular purple shadowy aura spreads out around him. At the biggest it's diameter is about half the size of battlefield.

Top Bottom