• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Mog for Brawl thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I remember it going from anywhere between $10 and 20 on eBay in like-new/brand new condition (brand new obviously costing closer to $20). I use eBay for all my games and I'm a pro at getting stuff at the lowest price possible...and no I'm not Jewish
Thats a steal! Go for it! FFIX is one of my favorites. Freya, for the win!

At the moment....a chocobo. When I play the game, that'll hopefull change.
I'm sure it will. ;)

Well, Zorya's gonna be banned I mean a Geno hate thread?
Someone had to do it and I'm glad it was him.

Geno FTL!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Well, that was actually focused on the whole Geno thing...

I mean, he's going out of the way to piss off Geno fans... why?

Jeez, how weird people can be these days...

Del Money

Smash Champion
Why are you so offended? I wasn't even serious Del :laugh: Was I even arguing? :rotfl:
Well, Zorya's gonna be banned:p I mean a Geno hate thread?
Dammit, IsmaR...I wasn't serious either. I so should've been a forum monkey nominee...

Thats a steal! Go for it! FFIX is one of my favorites. Freya, for the win!
What would be too much to pay for it? I know the value of FF7 (PSX version) went up huge and I'm so glad I bought the game when I did...along with the PC version. I got those so cheap on eBay. And then I sold my PSX version of FF7 for $96.

Someone had to do it and I'm glad it was him.

Geno FTL!
You dislike Geno that much? I'll admit, I'm so pissed about the possibility of his 3rd party status kicking Mega Man out (since he had more votes on the poll than Mega Man). In fact, I'm more upset about how different the poll would've been were it not limited to Japan only. I never played SMRPG and to be honest Geno should NOT my any means be the big Square representative..(.let alone be considered a highly popular 3rd party choice). That title should be given to the most recognized Square icon and that sure as hell isn't Geno. But if Geno, is not in as 3rd party, then I'm perfectly fine with his inclusion. It adds more depth to Mario's franchise while keeping the 3rd party roster dreams alive for us fellow speculators. In fact the whole econoic phenomenon of "buying-in-bulk" may actually hep the chances of other Square characters for a 3rd party slot should Geno be included (as a 1s party). So yeah is there still really any reason for Geno hate?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Dammit, IsmaR...I wasn't serious either. I so should've been a forum monkey nominee...
Yeah....you who joined last year vs me, who joined 2 months ago and has this many posts :p
I'm kinda suprised, I've been hear a little while, and then this :laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
Yeah....you who joined last year vs me, who joined 2 months ago and has this many posts :p
I'm kinda suprised, I've been hear a little while, and then this :laugh:
Well to be honest, I joined this time last year, but didn't start posting until about May when the new Smash DOJO site was going up. I posted a ****-ton in the summer (kinda thing happens when they don't give you enough work during an internship and instead it's like you're being paid to surf the web....not that I'm complaining). Then when school starts up again in Sept, I stopped visiting the boards. And then I became active again about a couple weeks ago. So yeah that's mmy unnecessary, but interesting nonetheless story.

RDK

Smash Hero
The only business that matters to me. Yeahhuz!
Now you're getting the hang of it.

I posted a ****-ton in the summer (kinda thing happens when they don't give you enough work during an internship and instead it's like you're being paid to surf the web....not that I'm complaining).
Remember those summer nights in the Smasbros.com thread, Del? I can still smell the heaping piles of flaming spam.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Remember those summer nights in the Smasbros.com thread, Del? I can still smell the heaping piles of flaming spam.
Priceless times, homie.

The only thing i dislike in this forum is Krystal's arrogance.
Nah, you dislike a lot of things, Shuma. Please, never change...

OH noe! Are you gonna make me eat humble pie?
LOL. I have the T-shirt that say "I EATIT" on the front and "HUMBLE PIE" on the back...it's an inside joke for Patriots fans, btw. Oh and dammit you never answered me...
You dislike Geno that much? I'll admit, I'm so pissed about the possibility of his 3rd party status kicking Mega Man out (since he had more votes on the poll than Mega Man). In fact, I'm more upset about how different the poll would've been were it not limited to Japan only. I never played SMRPG and to be honest Geno should NOT my any means be the big Square representative..(.let alone be considered a highly popular 3rd party choice). That title should be given to the most recognized Square icon and that sure as hell isn't Geno. But if Geno, is not in as 3rd party, then I'm perfectly fine with his inclusion. It adds more depth to Mario's franchise while keeping the 3rd party roster dreams alive for us fellow speculators. In fact the whole econoic phenomenon of "buying-in-bulk" may actually hep the chances of other Square characters for a 3rd party slot should Geno be included (as a 1s party). So yeah is there still really any reason for Geno hate?
...ANSWER!!!! LOL

Shuma

Smash Hero
"Are you high again, Shuma?"

Sorry, i can't help it.

"Waitasec? There was a time when he was clean?"

It was horrible.

"Nah, you dislike a lot of things, Shuma. Please, never change..."

I whon't homie, i whon't. Yo.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
1. Yes I dislike Geno that much.

2. All the reasons for Geno hate were covered in your statement and those reasons are still valid today. Until the roster has been revealed we will never hear the end of it from Geno fans.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1. Yes I dislike Geno that much.

2. All the reasons for Geno hate were covered in your statement and those reasons are still valid today. Until the roster has been revealed we will never hear the end of it from Geno fans.
Or from people like you

Del Money

Smash Champion
Well at least I can't be blamed for it...well technically I can, you'd just be full of **** though...

Del Money

Smash Champion
Where you guys find these images is beyond me...

EDIT: LOL...that one was good though, RDK

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Get back on topic and cut the spamming.

Theres enough spam here to feed all of China for one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom