• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
god d4mn, d4mn all u lil kids need to clam down :laugh::chuckle::psycho:
oh and im surprised that ryan has like nothign to do with this xD
look gordon ur a better player than me but can u plz stop going "imma **** u blah blah" its just getting rly annoying

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
yea superryan im free just about everyday cuz i have morning classes, but id rather play on weekends cuz i have no classes at all. Lol we'll get stuf goin eventually. i think ive posted in this thread more than ive posted in the TSA thread. and scrapecity im pretty sure he stated u were a better player than him on the last page.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Wow gordon calm down it was a joke your a good falco player like I said I was making a joke and I even admitted your better than me what more do you want from me?

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
whats wrong with u guys? have u even seen me mad? i dont get mad. i was just botherin ppl cuz nobody was posting and i wanna get mad ppl to go to eli's thing. **** gonna be huge. as for kurt, i'll say **** all i want whenever i want to who ever i want... and i wanna play some ppl already. who are all these ppl i dont know, like sean micheals over here. i got to NCC and live a 10 min drive away. would u be interested in playing me and my friends in the area. if u have no means of transportation i would be more than happy... even happier than that, to go to ur place or to bring u to where ever i will be playing. so what do u say? aslo any one else feel free to jump it. maybe we can make it a mini-fest

aLee

Smash Cadet
anyone wanna play for like an hour or maybe 2 after my class which ends at 3:30? pm me and ill drive to you

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
You fail, kurt. You should know smash is more important than school, work, and being able to live in general. :p

Anywayz, was someone supposed to come with you in the first place, and can't go now because you can't? Because that would really ****ing suck.

Especially since I posted up about this event about a month ago and it really reflects reliability in the LI smash community. So I just want to know now if people aren't coming now because you aren't coming, and if that's the case then I'm really let down about it because I hate it when people lie about their plans. Not specifically you, you said maybe or whatever, but people who said they were coming and planned to come with you or something.

x02dustpark

Smash Rookie
whats wrong with u guys? have u even seen me mad? i dont get mad. i was just botherin ppl cuz nobody was posting and i wanna get mad ppl to go to eli's thing. **** gonna be huge. as for kurt, i'll say **** all i want whenever i want to who ever i want... and i wanna play some ppl already. who are all these ppl i dont know, like sean micheals over here. i got to NCC and live a 10 min drive away. would u be interested in playing me and my friends in the area. if u have no means of transportation i would be more than happy... even happier than that, to go to ur place or to bring u to where ever i will be playing. so what do u say? aslo any one else feel free to jump it. maybe we can make it a mini-fest

yo whatup i go to NCC as well
pretty new to this tournament and site but i havent found a kid to beat me yet you talk big so im sure your really good
when you wanna go at smash i got a friend too whose pretty decent at the game so wheneva just get baq to me

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
x02dustpark, welcome to the LI tournament scene. I'm sure you will learn a lot from some of the really good players around here because NY in general has like the best smashers period.

I want you to show up to my smashfest on Saturday. Here's the link with all the details:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114091

Let me know if you have questions. There will definitely be a lot of good players there, so bring your top game and you will definitely learn some cool things too.

x02dustpark

Smash Rookie
ill..
wow my first tourny haha
i guess ill see you there man and thx for the invite i always wondered where these things went down
umm ill try to bring more people
i can bring my copy of smash i guess and controllers?

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
You fail, kurt. You should know smash is more important than school, work, and being able to live in general. :p

Anywayz, was someone supposed to come with you in the first place, and can't go now because you can't? Because that would really ****ing suck.

Especially since I posted up about this event about a month ago and it really reflects reliability in the LI smash community. So I just want to know now if people aren't coming now because you aren't coming, and if that's the case then I'm really let down about it because I hate it when people lie about their plans. Not specifically you, you said maybe or whatever, but people who said they were coming and planned to come with you or something.
well i just started to go on the forums again so i found out about this bday thing like 4 days agao sry man i just cant go and im prob not going to be playing smash that much anymore cuz its just really getting boring i mean ill still hang out wit u guys and stuff just not as much :ohwell:

dont make it sound like the li smash community is bad and **** i mean there are other ppl besides me cj matt andrew, andrew, ryan

anyway happy bday man and peace

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
I live in lindenhurst in suffolk county..right off of sunrise highway
ok i can no doubt go and play u except i get out of work at 5 now. i stay out till whenever i want so would u still wanna play at like 6-7, it takes me an hour to get there if there's traffic. my number is 516 850 8078 so u can call or just post or w/e

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
yo whatup i go to NCC as well
pretty new to this tournament and site but i havent found a kid to beat me yet you talk big so im sure your really good
when you wanna go at smash i got a friend too whose pretty decent at the game so wheneva just get baq to me
ok first of, i gotta give u the initiaion for being up in my county. second of all do u drive? third, i'm tryin to play ppl on friday b4 eli's bday fest, are u down or are u down? no is not an option. and since u go to nassau i could prob meet u. what year are u? my number is 516 850 8078. dont be scared to call or just post or something

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
ok i can no doubt go and play u except i get out of work at 5 now. i stay out till whenever i want so would u still wanna play at like 6-7, it takes me an hour to get there if there's traffic. my number is 516 850 8078 so u can call or just post or w/e
Around 7 should be just fine. My AIM is GokuSean so just hit me up there either tonite or tomorrow.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
ahh got news for you folks
eli, sorry my man can't make it going to some amusement park
but other dude scrape city wheres it going down?
ok so we will either play at my house or my friends house. we both live like 10 min from ncc, he lives in uniondale right off of uniondale ave and i live in westbury. i'm just gonna call him up and see if he can play or not, if he cant then we can just play at my house and i can just tell u how to get there. mad easy directions. number is 516 850 8078. real name is gordon. call if anything

Spaz_Larson

Smash Rookie
NCC? YO

Contact me if you go to NCC, or are close by -- I'm posted up in there now and I'm in serious need of some competition...

I saw this one dude that was at a tournament in Lindenhurst, but that's about it. So PM me

Cla

Smash Rookie

x02dustpark

Smash Rookie
NCC? YO

Contact me if you go to NCC, or are close by -- I'm posted up in there now and I'm in serious need of some competition...

I saw this one dude that was at a tournament in Lindenhurst, but that's about it. So PM me

yo you wanna meet up with me and scrape city said hes bringing a friend and i might be able to as well so thats 4 people right there including you? 5? friends? 7? might be able to hold a tounry right at the kids place lol

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Double post, my beef.
ooooooooooo well about the whole competition thing, i dont know if i can give u that cuz if u were to play me it would just be straigt ****. i mean it wouldn;t even be considered a match. ok so my name is gordon i go to ncc i live like 10 min away but i would glady go to where ever u are and play. i also have a friend that lives near ncc right off of uniondale ave that i play with often. so if anybody wants to experience the beat down jsut give me a call, 516 850 8078

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Reminder that there is another Castle Golf event this Saturday.

If all you like is Smash, then of course you should go to Eli's Smashfest. But if you like other games or can't make it to Eli's for whatever reason, then come to Castle Golf.

Castle Golf
1878 Middle Country Rd
Centereach, NY 11720

(631) 471-1267

Train Info: Take the LIRR to Ronkonkoma Station.
Directions from Ronkonkoma Station to Castle Golf.

September 8th @ 1pm. Event will be running till close. (midnight)
yo what, yo get outta here. everybody go to eli's. Eli's motha ****a do u speak it?!!? i mean who plays golf in a castle anyway

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Yea seriously that place is like, cramped, and disgusting. If you go to castle golf instead of Eli's smashfest be warned of a bad place, and be like I shouldn't have come here.

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
Someone have a smashfest so I can gooooo, ive beeen waiting to **** some LI niggazzzz, or get *****.... whichever comes first......-_-

bglaugher

Smash Rookie
theres a place opening in bayshore sometime in the future thats not to far into the island you guys should check it out when it opens u can hold smashfest there i guess

Top Bottom