• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New & Improved Lucas Video Compendium + Critique Topic

lil cj

Smash Lord
Malformed ID on a lot my links in your second post, lilcj. Fix please?
I copied the url in your post but they were all malformed:(
So I just replaced with more of your newer vids I found in your youtube channel:)

Edit:
Just made a large update
Not only did I add new Irsic vids
I added some new vids of ChaosTheory's Lucas
And two new Lucas players: Akira and Nasty
Nasty is a very good tournament Lucas player
He has a match vs M2K and he almost wins
I have the vid up in his vid section
Lets check this new Lucas player out!

*updated 3/11/09

lil cj

Smash Lord
2 Things:

1) lol at all of ShoOk's vids being removed from Youtube

2) I can't find the vs. M2K vid with Nasty :(
Heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46XGCyKMR6Y

Its in the 2nd post
Now that I really look at the vid...Nasty isnt really that good lol
He just got lucky by getting M2K to his last stock lol
M2K ***** him...NinjaLink did a much better job against M2K than Nasty did
Sorry false alarm everybody:)

ShoOk needs some new vids!

Chuee

Smash Hero
Heres the link

Its in the 2nd post
M2K ***** him...Ninja Link did a much better job against M2K than Nasty did

Yeah he just got pretty lucky. NinjaLink probably did that good against M2K because hes played M2K a lot and probably knows his playstyle.

I think Sho0k mains diddy now :(

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hey here's some new vids of my Lucas if they haven't been added already

ChaosTheory (Lucas) vs. Blarg (Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRoB78cgxlA&feature=channel_page

ChaosTheory (Lucas) vs. Blarg (Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJlwTIO1rDM&feature=channel_page

ChaosTheory (Lucas) vs. MrDoom (Ike)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qmuSfgIGko&feature=channel_page

ChaosTheory (Lucas) vs. MrDoom (Ike)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQCZ65AuMZ0&feature=channel_page
Added
*updated 3/12/09

Added
*updated 3/12/09

My finished combo video with original audio:

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/Isulp39KzSYpTU.html
Added
And great combo vid!
*updated 3/12/09

Edit: Also added episode 2 of The Relic in the Fun Vid section
Its the adventures of Lucas and Toon Link looking for treasure
Its pretty cool

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Watched one of the video's Ness v. Lucas on FD and was not impressed at all. :(
The Japanese brawlers play way different from us. They are all about being flashy and playing offensive without any "gay" tactics so its understandable that they dont really look as good as people that play here.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hey, CJ, can you put my combo vid in the section on the front page?
It's in my sig.

<3 no homo

Also, I'm gonna watch that vid, Irsic and comment in your thread on it.
Its in the 2nd post
In the combo vid section:)
Theres no more room in the first post:(
so I had to put all the newer vids in another post

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Heres the link

Its in the 2nd post
M2K ***** him...NinjaLink did a much better job against M2K than Nasty did

lol, ouch dude... i made sooo many mistakes in that match it was rediculous. and i don't consider myself lucky in that match. m2k would also **** you. of course NinjaLink is going to do better, he plays him way more than i do.. that was the second time i ever played M2K. and back to what you said a few posts ago, i am a good tournament player. i only use lucas in tournies and i place very well. i should get on that thread over there and put up my results.

i'm gonna try and get more vids up on you tube as well... i didn't know that i was even in this thread or that anyone even knew about me. I've been maining lucas for a long time now and i'm pretty sure i have the best Lucas in PA.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Friendly set vs. Hot_armS

R1: Snake vs. Lucas on Battlefield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwJHjwL5C9Y&feature=channel_page
R2: Meta-Knight vs. Lucas on Yoshi's Island (This match stops screwing up like 25 seconds in)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKxGSNsusmE&feature=channel_page
R3: Meta Knight vs. Lucas on Final D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsyo2F0Vr3M&feature=channel_page
lol, wait a second.. you said i got ***** by M2K and in R2 of this set, you get 2 stocked, mid percent, by a MK who isn't even close to skill with M2K. also, in R3 he kills himself on his first stock because he isn't smart enough to do drill rush back to the stage instead of his up B. on his second stock he kills himself at a low percent, i don't recall what it was. i'm pretty sure that i EARNED EVERY STOCK that i took off of M2K and that if this scrub MK would know the situation better, then you would have lost that set. next time don't say that i'm terrible when i'm clearly not.

oh and his snake in R1 was eh.. decent. you did have nice use of your u-air. good match there. i'll give you credit for that. but anyway, i don't wanna argue bc this is a video thread.. not a whose-lucas-is-better thread

c3gill

Smash Ace
lol, wait a second.. you said i got ***** by M2K and in R2 of this set, you get 2 stocked, mid percent, by a MK who isn't even close to skill with M2K. also, in R3 he kills himself on his first stock because he isn't smart enough to do drill rush back to the stage instead of his up B. on his second stock he kills himself at a low percent, i don't recall what it was. i'm pretty sure that i EARNED EVERY STOCK that i took off of M2K and that if this scrub MK would know the situation better, then you would have lost that set. next time don't say that i'm terrible when i'm clearly not.

oh and his snake in R1 was eh.. desent. you did have nice use of your u-air. good match there. i'll give you credit for that.
degrading Irsic's Lucas isnt going to get you anywhere. Hes got a pretty nice Lucas, from what i have seen. And from your post, it looks like your just angry @ what someone said...

ranting isnt going to help anything or anyone.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
degrading Irsic's Lucas isnt going to get you anywhere. Hes got a pretty nice Lucas, from what i have seen. And from your post, it looks like your just angry @ what someone said...

ranting isnt going to help anything or anyone.
that's why at the end i did say i didn't want to argue. i'm calmed down now, and i do apologize to Irsic. but it doesn't change the fact of what he said about my lucas

c3gill

Smash Ace
that's why at the end i did say i didn't want to argue. i'm calmed down now, and i do apologize to Irsic. but it doesn't change the fact of what he said about my lucas
come back with something witty, like how if you wanted opinions you would have posted your video in the critique thread. Just because your playstyle is different and he doesnt approve doesnt mean that its not effective.

A better thought is to post your video in that critique thread, and ask for reasons why people say things- accept criticism, but ask for a constructive style. id bet no one is going to intentionally insult you- Lucas mains are few and far apart, we gotta stick together and all that jazz.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lol at me not realizing that irsic didn't say that stuff about me. i must have gotten confused when i was angry and just went on a rant. i meant to say that stuff about lil cj. man i feel like a dummy. no offense irsic, i really hope you understand that i was just angry at the time and i was for some reason under the impression that it was lil cj :ohwell:

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Wait, what? What the hell just happened here? Who are you and what ???
lol, i read what lil cj said and was clicking on different vids shortly afterwards and what he said about my lucas was still in my head and when i was watching your vids i somehow thought i was watching his lucas >.> so i apologized bc i didn't mean to critisize you. i was just pissed at him. but i'm over it. whatever. :) btw, i'm Nasty.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
It's hilarious how hard M2K is sandbagging against Nasty and against Ninjalink. Friendlies mean nothing. You don't stand a chance against M2K's Metaknight with Lucas. End of story.

Also, having an ego is pointless when you play low tier. You're just going to get *****.

lil cj

Smash Lord
lol, ouch dude... i made sooo many mistakes in that match it was rediculous. and i don't consider myself lucky in that match. m2k would also **** you. of course NinjaLink is going to do better, he plays him way more than i do.. that was the second time i ever played M2K. and back to what you said a few posts ago, i am a good tournament player. i only use lucas in tournies and i place very well. i should get on that thread over there and put up my results.

i'm gonna try and get more vids up on you tube as well... i didn't know that i was even in this thread or that anyone even knew about me. I've been maining lucas for a long time now and i'm pretty sure i have the best Lucas in PA.

I meant that in a good way:)
I apologize
I joke around alot and didnt mean to say it like that
Your pretty good
Thats why I added your videos to the thread
I skim through youtube and try to find the best vids I can
M2K makes everyone look bad lol
It happens:)

Noraa

Smash Lord
lol, i read what lil cj said and was clicking on different vids shortly afterwards and what he said about my lucas was still in my head and when i was watching your vids i somehow thought i was watching his lucas >.> so i apologized bc i didn't mean to critisize you. i was just pissed at him. but i'm over it. whatever. :) btw, i'm Nasty.

Who is this *****?

Irsic

Smash Ace
Now what's fantastic about this is it doesn't change the fact about what you said about my Lucas, where in turn I haven't said a god**** thing to you.

Top Bottom