• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Not going >_>"

play me at wato if you must. mk dittos mm? yes? oh and 1 vs your diddy kong too
scrub.......

it appears the other 1/2 of the south that isnt going to MLG probably isnt going to shadocon due to no one wanting to drive

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
scrub.......

it appears the other 1/2 of the south that isnt going to MLG probably isnt going to shadocon due to no one wanting to drive

Two of the SFL drivers are going to MLG.
I'd be sadder if CFL/NFL didn't go. Shadocon is MUCH closer to them.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Agreed completely. I haven't fought CO in ages but back when we used to play the matches were always really long as MK has to play super careful.

How close were the matches between you two?
I beat his wario pretty solidly first match on BF, he won game 2 on Smashville D3 vs MK, then i won game 3 on Frigate D3 vs MK, last 2 matches were pretty close.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
as far as i know, sfl is the only region w/o ppl going

minus tally of course :awesome:
It sucks when people from different regions don't attend tournaments in your region, doesn't it?

Orlando and Tampa is like 1 hour apart. They're practically the same region.
Maybe you're not getting what I'm trying to say.

Anyone wanna help him out?

Mampam

Smash Ace
The point is CFL doesn't complain about SFL brackets because there is no need for them to complain. People who set up brackets down here aren't ********.

CFL on the other hand...

Still unsure. Most likely we are, but I need to figure out school stuff.
no, i still dont get it, and its w/e lol

itll just make gettin dat paypah eazier

tho thats not what i care about xD

if ur saying that ppl dont go to SFL, well yall are like, the same distance drive to georgia, yall might as well be in another state xD

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
no, i still dont get it, and its w/e lol

itll just make gettin dat paypah eazier

tho thats not what i care about xD

if ur saying that ppl dont go to SFL, well yall are like, the same distance drive to georgia, yall might as well be in another state xD
Since when is the driving distance from CFL to SFL more than the driving distance from SFL to CFL?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ZP is 3.5 hours from orlando. about 2.5 to afro's old house

and I plan to go to shadocon this weekend most likely (which is an hour and a half from my house)

and ill be the first to admit the NLL brackets are dumb. but you go to any tourney hosted by a smasher in CFL and that bracket is about as equal as possible

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I make the best brackets of all the times.

In the Poinciana tourny, I lost to HRNut 2nd round and had to go through Kyon, Gallax and Radix in losers before losing to GDX in Loser's Finals.

My bracket making is legit.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So what if we just like always hosted at Tommy's club house which is and hour and a half to get to from SFL and from CFL? Would anyone be cool enuff to do that?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So what if we just like always hosted at Tommy's club house which is and hour and a half to get to from SFL and from CFL? Would anyone be cool enuff to do that?
well, ive already told justin riddle that i wouldnt mind driving to tommy's clubhouse or whatever. If the drive is 2 hours or less, i dont mind driving my own car. its when it goes over that, **** gets real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom