• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Dark.Pch is here( New epic matches) Rate my Peach too

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have taken many advice from you all and I started to put them too work. Now here are some matches of my try them out. Yesterday I had a total of 25 matches in a few. I have no idea how I kept going on. And NinjaLink was beasting on me. and was comboing me like nothing at times. then I started to think less as I did in my first matches. I have no idea how I kept going and still winning. I only lose once out of those 25 battles we had. But man did NL (NinjaLink) Gave me the works. Even those I was tired, he did not give me a break. so I felt like I was fighting for my life. I have never had battles like this in my life. I was force to fight and think. also try new things off my mind. I have too give it to NL. this dude put the work on me. LOL (if you read this NL good show and keep it up):)

My only problem is that I dont really know how to edge guard both links and really good. So advice on this please. I would be greatful If I got some on this. thats why I edge guard the way I do. (yea I know, its bad) that why I ask for Help on this. Tell me how im doing in this matches, advice, tips, etc. I know I still have some habits. but im trying to fix them. So ehlp if you can. thanks in advance and injoy this epic matches! (will I think they are epic. its my opinion, but I'll let you all be the judge on that.) ^___________^

There is a total of 25 battle we had I beleive. so here is a few from each character NL used on me.

Peach Vs Link:

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Peach Vs Y.Link:

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Peach vs Roy:

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Battle 5 (last fight of the day)

Bonus Match( a nice comback)

Also Rate my Peach from one to ten (ten being the best) thanks

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dark, me again (you won't be able to get rid of me)

Good stuff I have to say. The power of your fan club not only makes you better, but apparently it makes NinjaLink better; he was playing a lot better than what his earlier videos were showing.

I'm sure ElfenLiedPeach will leave constructive criticism, so I won't put any here, remember that I don't play Peach.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
lol dark pch has a fan club lol.

let me watch some of these matches and see wat all the hypes about. Yo Leeroy im pretty sure im gonna go to the terrabyte tourney so i guess ill see u there. just so u know ive contacted u in the past so we will finally get to meet. (VERY EXCITED :chuckle: :psycho: )

Yea ur really good dark pch. good. if u want critque i guess i culd say work on ur edgegaurding. u let ninja link back onto the stage so many times. other then that ur peach is very good. Ninjalink is very good as well. i was very impressed with his mindgames and spacing. good matches keep up the good work.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
(you won't be able to get rid of me)
Leeroy is the humanoid form of AIDS. Best be careful ;)

I have little left to complain about with your peach, we're pretty much at the same level. Two quick things I noticed:

1) you still need to work on your turnip-in-hand mindgames. Maybe it was just my peach player instinct, but i could tell when you were going to throw them and usually when you would and wouldn't follow them with an FC or dash attack or w/e

2) A lot of times when you did go for the edgehog and you saw that he was getting back on the stage for sure, you rolled back and weren't able to take advantage of their lag. If you time it right you can do a regular stand up from the edge and get a free grab or something quick before they can retaliate.

Also i think you could use some more edgehogging in general. it's free kills :D

As for edgeguarding the Links, i haven't really played them much, but here's something you can try and maybe it'll work. When you see them definitely aiming for a sweetspot, go straight for the edgehog. Even if you have to hover a little above the edge, the second you see the up+b come out, drop and hog. The invincibility frames should notonly keep you from damage but net the kill. If you think they are going to use the grapple, you could camp with the float next to the side of the stage with a turnip in hand, and when the grapple pulls them in towards the stage, z-drop the turnip. or if they hesitate in the least bit with a non-sweetspotted grapple, run off, instant float, nair should catch them. I don't know if it'll work, but its worth trying.

The Dark.Pch fan club makes all of NY better, not just NL :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea. I know I did some crazy stuff. But so did NL. Leave advice and comments for him as well if possible

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone. I kno i dont post much. What comments u have for me :-) How was i doing?
I'm starting to see a gradual improvement with your Roy, but I have some tidbits of advice:
I've noticed that you don't fast fall out of your aerials enough, make sure you l-cancel, blah, blah, blah. It'll make a big difference, especially against a Peach.

Try d-tilt to shffled u-airs, or n-airs, they usually suffice if Peach is at a somewhat low percentage.

I didn't watch the matches when you used the Links, I enjoy watching Roy fights, props for you for going up against a Peach with Roy, its a real tough match-up, take it from me.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
i watched a couple and here are my thoughts

Dark- Peach is continually improving, you still need more fcd nairs and quit dash dancing so much and not doing anything out of it. Your overall gameplay however has improved dramatically, edgeguarding link is hard with everyone..you have to disrupt his recovery with turnips, float out and thrown them down or whatever, it should be easy enough to tell where hes headed.

NL- Your link is noobish let it go, on the other hand your roy was 10x more impressive, you actually knew what you were doing..for that matchup id say sword dance more when your opponent is at high damage because the forward smash is often hard to land. Nice work with the counter tho, and maybe try watching some neo vids to see how he mindgames into forward smashes.

Keep it up guys

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just look on youtube, there is like 24 new battles of me up.

ALSO RATE MY PEACH FROM 1 TO 10. 10 BEIN THE BEST. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea Leeroy....hehe..Lee'roy'..anyway yea. Thanks for ur comments. Top Cat. Didnt appreciate the 'Give it up' nonsense. Im picking up link again after i havent used him since MLG NYC Playoffs of last year. 7 months ago. I got to the semi-finals without any advanced techniques at all so that means something. So no Top Cat im not quitting him. And i seen every NEO vid. Right now im thinking how to blend every roy style into one, including some marth ones. Sounds crazy i know....but imma work at it.. Thanks though. :-)

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Dark.Pch I would have to rate you not only as your skill as a Peach player, but also on your effort and dedication: your score in terms as a Peach player, 8.5/10. Points for effort, 10/10.
Final Score: around 9/10

And NinjaLink, I think what you said about your Link is true. Keep brushing up on him and he'll suffice as a good back-up character.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch I would have to rate you not only as your skill as a Peach player, but also on your effort and dedication: your score in terms as a Peach player, 8.5/10. Points for effort, 10/10.
Final Score: around 9/10
Woohoo!!! Kick azz rating dude. thanks. Now im gonna work even more to get my Peach better than be for. Let it be known!

Anyone else wanna rate my Peach?

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Yea Leeroy....hehe..Lee'roy'..anyway yea. Thanks for ur comments. Top Cat. Didnt appreciate the 'Give it up' nonsense. Im picking up link again after i havent used him since MLG NYC Playoffs of last year. 7 months ago. I got to the semi-finals without any advanced techniques at all so that means something. So no Top Cat im not quitting him. And i seen every NEO vid. Right now im thinking how to blend every roy style into one, including some marth ones. Sounds crazy i know....but imma work at it.. Thanks though. :-)
lol alright man, if you got to semis his peach shouldnt be hard is all im saying, you didnt seem to familiar with the matchup

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone. I kno i dont post much. What comments u have for me :-) How was i doing?
hey, you did good man. im impressed, you've definetly gotten better. i think the peach needs to use the down smash more acurately. it was a good vid guys keep it up.:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol alright man, if you got to semis his peach shouldnt be hard is all im saying, you didnt seem to familiar with the matchup
Thats cause I was trained by mike G, wife and vidjo. He cant handle my peach. so its a lost cause.........>___>

Ha ha ha, j/k. Its just he link never went up against mines and I play them alot so I know what to do in this battle at time. But I had to get use to his Link. For he had to get use to useing link against my Peach. So he did pretty good for both people in a new battle. Probs for him. he went pretty even with me. we are ether both gods or both noobs. ether way the matches were sick from both sides. Imperial Era FTW XD!!!!!!!!

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman

For he had to get use to useing link against my Peach. So he did pretty good for both people in a new battle. Probs for him. he went pretty even with me. we are ether both gods or both noobs. ether way the matches were sick from both sides. Imperial Era FTW XD!!!!!!!!
I definitely think that NL should really pick up Link as a back-up, it'll make the matches more interesting, not to mention his Roy is pretty solid.

And besided, his name is NinjaLink. Wouldn't that make sense?

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'd rate your Peach, but less skilled players are not supposed to rate very skilled players. Anyway, those videos are great, I'm trying to learn some techniques from them. Thanks for posting them!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I definitely think that NL should really pick up Link as a back-up, it'll make the matches more interesting, not to mention his Roy is pretty solid.

And besided, his name is NinjaLink. Wouldn't that make sense?
Tis true my friend, all so true

I'd rate your Peach, but less skilled players are not supposed to rate very skilled players. Anyway, those videos are great, I'm trying to learn some techniques from them. Thanks for posting them!
You rank rate me. Who told you that lie. ratings are based on opinions, not facts. So you can give me any rating you want. Cause YOUR rating is based On YOUR opinion based on what you saw in the vids. and thanks for the comments

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dark, when are you putting up new vids?
I want to see if your closer to 10/10 rank.
Make NinjaLink play matches for you, I want to critique his Link some more, but I need more footage.

I'm pretty obsessed with NinjaLink lately, eh? It's hard not to be!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll have vids up by 2morrow. but NL wont show up 2morrow. so I'll have more vids of my to show

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sweet! seem like we are on the same level then. we have to play each other. I cant wait anymore. >___<

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Wow! Ppl actually....like me....T_T...But yea i made the name NinjaLink cause thats who I used with the black. I'm not home now so thats why i cant play Mr Darky. Soon enough though. I'l add some music including the sound effects as i usually do. Ya gotta hear the slashing. Just have to.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Wow! Ppl actually....like me....T_T...But yea i made the name NinjaLink cause thats who I used with the black. I'm not home now so thats why i cant play Mr Darky. Soon enough though. I'l add some music including the sound effects as i usually do. Ya gotta hear the slashing. Just have to.
Hey NL, I always wanted to say that I enjoyed your combo video, but please excuse me for not posting in the Roy boards, I'm afraid of the lack of intelligence there.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well thank you. Its weird to watch it cause that vid was my turning point. As u saw i fight different now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes sir. NL is scareing my now. I might have to stop sandbagging on him :p

LOL, j/k. He is doing well every time we play he makes the matches more harder for me to win. which is just what I wanted to see. and its forceing me to focus more and get better. I assume its going the same for him. be on the look out for more vids of us. the matches are getting more sick. LOL!

Top Bottom