• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Ragnar0k, throw the word "agency" around a lot.

Ex.
"Hamlet has no agency, because he's a whiny little douchebage emo kid who cuts himself because his uncle killed his dad and he wants to **** his mom. Also, he emotionally abuses his girlfriend, because he doesn't have the agency to kill his uncle. Then, for no god****ed reason, everyone dies. Agency."

A+

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
ph00t I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to write a paper. I've decided to just not do this one because I didn't read Hamlet though.

null55

Smash Master
I'm not sure if I even read one book in my high school career... This year I'm a senior, and I still haven't fully read a book in AP Lit.

I think I actually read more outside of class... Lol...

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I think I wouldn't really mind reading so much if the books we read in school aren't all written in undecipherable hieroglyphics. I swear every english teacher would love to suck Shakespeare's **** and I would love to kill him. Nothing I've done in english class matters after school anyway. I'm never going to need to recognize the tone of something after college. It's all bull****.

lord karn

Smash Master
Shakespeare is pretty good. Although, I much prefer watching his plays as opposed to reading them.

Time to go start writing my paper. Go go go

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I enjoy Shakespeare, even if he writes in a dead language. The English of 2008 is nothing like Early Modern English. Maybe there are a few similar grammatical structures, but everything else is pretty different.

Go go, linguistics major.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Well **** Twiggy/Boss Hog, didn't know you moved to Maine. Are you in college up there? And yeah, you should definitely come back down to NC. Josh actually goes to App? Jeez I'm out of the loop. I need to do a Roy counter on his ganon again. Haha.

Evil and I moved off to college soon after that fest where MookieRah come down. He went off to Chapel Hill and stopped playing because he could only find people who were tournament crazy or noobs (i.e. he couldn't find anyone at his skill level, which is a shame, because his jiggz was starting to get nice). I found no one that played smash at ASU, and taught a couple of my friends about the advanced metagame. So almost everyone here at ASU who is any good is because of my teachings :p. Seriously though, it's a small community of smashers here in western NC...

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
shakespeare is good

trying to claim that reading hamlet will never help you succeed is ****ing stupid and is really indicative of how ****ing stupid you also are

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
and no roll johns, Lucas. You should be abusing mk's spotdodge-> dsmash combo
I think I'll just use Diddy, Peach, or Lucario next time I go against a Lucario. I kinda like MK though... I played Lucario for the first time the other day at KSK's, so much fun. Same with Peach. I might keep playing Brawl now... idk... we'll see...

Sengin

Smash Ace
so much fun. Same with Peach.
Peach is really the only character in Brawl I'll actually play as. Don't know why, but I like using her. I think she just seems like the little bit of "melee" that made it inside brawl, at least to me, if that makes any sense.

Oh, and just to get this out there so I don't have to hear it:

MYSELF said:
Don't know why, but I like using her.
OMG SEXUAL INNUENDO.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Peach is really the only character in Brawl I'll actually play as. Don't know why, but I like using her. I think she just seems like the little bit of "melee" that made it inside brawl, at least to me, if that makes any sense.
Well, getting that feel of melee is the reason I played Diddy and MK, they can combo and a both quick characters. I can play Peach like I do in Melee in Brawl (I just need to upsmash more... -_- ), and I'm not going to lie when I say Lucario was extremly fun to play. I'm a Melee kid that's stuck in a Brawl world, so I understand you completely.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Saw it 5 minutes after the thread was made on the boards =p.

It's old and mildly repeptitive, and kinda long, but not bad.

I'd like to make one eventually, but dunno how/needs more vids vs more people/character diversity.

Meh.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh it was. :(

**** Brawl

You should. :3

Im a try C Falcon at the Next Bill.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh.

>.>

Talking about Brawl.

Still looking for Secondary. ;-;

Im interested in G&W

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello, North Carolina.

I am ~ZIO~. I have just registered on this site, and recently moved to NC. The bosses of this site (excuse my ignorance, I'm not familiar with the terms) said the post count was a glitch, and they were too lazy to fix the errors.

I HAVE come to this particular thread to familiarize myself with the North Carolina peoples. I would like to locate some XBL gamertags with those who play games that I do.

Oh yes. I also heard CATFISH was a dandy treat in the carolinas. I'd like to get into the fish market, for I am one not so adept in that department.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Top Bottom