• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

CLE (Caps lock effect)

When you post something in all caps and just post it, only the first letter of each word will be capitalized... in order to bypass this, you include this.

"THIS MOTHER ****ER IS CRAZZZYYYYY

(caps lock effect)
"

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
"FOCK!"

Said like sock, only with an 'F'. Used when something is not going in your favor in a match. Also used to make other players laugh uncontrollably so that you win.

>_> <_<

$sD

Smash Ace
whats with all the definitions?

whatever..

im going back to sleep

RedX8787

Smash Rookie
Greensboro/High Point in da house

RedX8787 or Chakraflux
Greensboro/High Point
Aim: All4jesus8787

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Are you tellin me "Dr. Peepee" isn't unique enough? You guys are hard to please.
Umm . . . Well, I was really referring to the last two usernames . . . I can link both of those to 2 well known games. You, sir, I can only link to a bodily function. You are unique. :laugh:

2_Percent

Smash Ace
man i need to make a new account

LU$ yhyhz

maybe after this one hits 500 haha
which would be a big deal for me since it's taken me almost 2 years to get there unlike some peopleeeeee

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm sorry, it's not. I was half joking when I made my first comment about it. Then I tried to explain myself, badly I guess. I was only funnin, my bad.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh really? Only an hour? Then definitely, you count on me showin up sometime. I'll try to get things more definite later, but I'm always lookin for NC goodness!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Hey... I'm in Asheboro right now on vacation, anyone want to smash some time this weekend? I'm not that familiar with NC, but I know it's just south of Greensboro, and I've played CStrife this past summer while I was in Wilmington.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
asheboro huh? that's about 40 mins from charlotte. i'll be back in charlotte friday sometime. maybe i'll be able to play...i'm only a bowser main though haha.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Spaceballs(lol), if you're talkin bout this weekend, sorry, parents say I can't do anythin this weekend. With a name like that though, it would be fun to hang out/play with you.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If only I could practice with someone on a similar playing field as I, everyday . . . LOZR!!!! We need a face off with SMOKE! *points finger*

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
How long will you be in state SB? Asheboro's an hour or so from me, or if you'd be able to come chill for a little while on your way back through that can probably be arranged too.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
If only I could practice with someone on a similar playing field as I, everyday . . . LOZR!!!! We need a face off with SMOKE! *points finger*
*tightens head band, puts on eye patch, lights up a cig, and turns epic voice switch to on*...

...........Money Match............. .... .... . . . . . ......... .... ... . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, you just be that way, I hope the swamp card turns on you so there lol. Any one actually wanna come to Hickory to play with The Kids, Twitch and the Mario beast of the East?

Top Bottom