• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
mafia from behind the scenes. You manufacture a pill that would keep ZMan permanently dead and you feed it to a revived ZMan and kill him again. After that, the........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the Xbox army!!!! Yes, every Xbox and Xbox 360 system is now trying to kill everybody!!!! So now, I decide to...............

camo-man

Smash Cadet
home to its mommy. "Wahhhh! Microsoft! Save me!" said the XBox 360. Then Bill Gates comes and we challenge him to a MM for......

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
$6,000,000 each. I walk up out of nowhere, and FireKP1 asks, "where were you? Didn't you just get killed in all the crap that was happening with the Mafia and the cops and whatnot?"

I say, "I was sleeping. Get off my back."

I step up for my Money Match. I 4-stock Bill with Pichu in under 30 seconds, and Bill cries a little bit in shame as he hands me my money. I drop back to the floor and go to sleep again, while the Bill announces that the next person he'd like to Money Match is...

FireKP1

Smash Lord
A Jigglypuff. Just then a Jigglypuff comes out of nowhere and bets $300 dollars. THe match starts and Jigglypuff does down-b on Gates beating him instanly. JIgglypuff collects her money and the next person to challenge Gates is.......

camo-man

Smash Cadet
kill me, but ends up killing ZMan again and ZMan ate the pill of nonregeneration, so ZMan can't come back to lfe. So, I spend some dough to hold a major Smash tournament and it has a huge prize money and .........

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
(This is sounding like those games I played when I was 5...,"yeah, well I come back to life!!!" "nuh-uh!!! You can't! I called it!!" "Yeah, well my ghost shoots you, and you can't shoot me back cuz I'm a ghost!!!!" "I'm telling!!!!!")
anyway...

the tournament shows a huge turnout, and everyone there is excited and ready to smash, when camo-man (who is heading the tournament) gets a call from Bill Gates. He says he has hidden 5 bombs in key areas of the tourney, and they are ready to explode in 10 minutes. Determined to end the threat to the smashing community, we...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
but luckily, they were duds. Bill Gates couldn't tell the difference between real bombs and practice bombs. Then, camo-man says,"Stop trying to make the bad stuff happen to me!" Everyone agrees and instead they start picking on.......

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff that totally PNWD'D him. However, because Jigglypuff sucks, we easily *CRASH! TUSSLING NOISES SCREAM* Sorry, my evil twin was typing. Okay, because Jigglypuff is the most totally rockin' character in the game, we all die. Badly. So then we're all reborn as random Pokemon. Im Squirtle, FireKP1 is Charizard, camo-man is Snorlax, and....

camo-man

Smash Cadet
catching everyboby with the infinite masterball cheat. Unfortunately, when you get to FireKP1 and camo-man, you discover.......

camo-man

Smash Cadet
You get indigestion and spit our souls back out. The pokemon catcher then chases us around and this pisses kirbyphreak off, so he uses.......

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
Self-Destruct, and is blown to little-bitty pieces. I stand up and ask, "Why the hell am I Magmar? I hate Magmar. Magmar sucks. Shouldn't I be Snorlax? I'm the one who always falls asleep. And Magmar isn't nearly as badass as I am. Stupid duck-looking piece-"

before I continue, it starts to rain, and being a fire pokemon, I die. Luckily, a friendly nearby White Mage uses Full-Life on me, and I revive as a different pokemon, a...

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
He dies because hitolee is not a real pokemon, and then is revived again as Hitmonlee. Then kirbyphreak's spirit posesses CuckooofTime, and then uses Self-Destruct, and is blown to little tiny bits. Then....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Kirbyphreak and Camo-man are dead. So there's only Altaria228, me and Hitmonlee. Altaria228 sends out a Altaria and commands it to use aerial ace on Hitmonlee. After that FIreKP1 sends out a.......

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
a flamethrower, but the use of her powers is actually hurting her brain, so she stops then Kirara teams up wit me and we fly off since it looks like, Firepk and her new team-mates got dis part of the story under controlled. (and did u guys know that me and everybody else like, Firepk, Kirbyphreak, Begolfer, Pezaddict etc, r the new generation of this story, the original ppl were my cuz Kirara, FalcoX, Falkick etc.) Then while me and kirara were flying we met up with.............

camo-man

Smash Cadet
camo-man, who was mysteriously killed for some reason. (Why do you hate me so????) kirbyphreak also joins us and we go to McDonald's to........

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
to get lunch, i get nothin since i aint hungry, but then we see an explosion in far away disstance, then i go and check it out. After 5 mins has passed i come flying back spinning in the air, and go through the roof of Mcy D's, then..............

FireKP1

Smash Lord
FireKP1 appears oput of nowhere and stabs Torchman in the heart with a sword. THen she rips off his arms and flames them to ashes. She throws away his dead body and proceeds to kill the others. So she goes to......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Me who aint gone hold back on her since she's a girl, cuz right now shes actin like a "B". So then I make an electrical grapple gun, and fire it at her so that the hook goes through her stomach, then it hooks into her back. Then i swing her around and slam her into the ground, and let the electricity do the rest. While i was walkin towards my cuzin i found out that it was really a robot, i then took off leaving Firepk's burned crippled behind, meanwhile...............

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
A comet colides with the earth, anhilating everything on it, leaving a few chunks of rock tumbling away in space. Meanwhile on Mars, the Mars rover....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom