• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the n64 texture hack thead

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
inspired by the one for melee http://smashboards.com/threads/official-melee-texture-hack-thread.361190/ I decided to make one for smash 64

Know i have to say 2 things 1.)no nudity self-explanatory nobody what’s a naked captain falcon or wants to see ANY character nude

2.)message me on smashboards do not reply to this thread that way I have a list of costumes to add and its easyer on my part

Make sure it is set up like this if you want to post a texture

PICTURE

Name:

Made By:

Download Link Here:

here is a exsample

Also make sure you say witch costume it replaces and witch character

COSTUMES

captain falcon
purple(default) black(gray) redwhitegreenblue

donkey kong
brown(default) blackredblue(dankey kang) green

fox
tan(default) orangebluegreen

jigglypuff
no bow(default) red bowblue bowgreen bow

kirby
pink(default) yellow red blue green

link
green(default) red blue white

luigi
green(default) white(nes) blue pink

mario
red(default) yellow(wario) brown bluegreen

ness
red(default) yellow blue green

pikachu
no birthday hat(default) red birthday hatblue birthday hat green birthday hat

samus
orange(default)) redblack green blue

yoshi
green(default) red blue dark blueyellow pink

STAGES

dreamland hyrule castle peaches castle mushroom kingdom kongo jungle yoshis island saffron city sector z planet zebes final destination battlefield metal mario tutorial stage race to the finish mario target test luigi target test donkey kong target test yoshi target test kirby target test captain falcon target test pikachu target test jigglypuff target test samus target test link target test ness target test fox target test ITEMS
beam sword home run bat hammer fan motion sensor bomb bob-omb bumper green shell red shell pokeball ray gun fire flower star rod maximum tomato heart star

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
no smash looks fine the way it is. dont give a reason for potato computers to lag more. dont give reasons for ******* to break their already bugged out the ass emulator.

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
how do i set up?????
by how do you set it up do you mean how do you use these textures or how do you add a texture to the thread(witch we really need)?
to add a thread you need a smash 64 rom and project 64 the way i will tell you is for 1.7 so all you have to do is put all the pictures in the textures-load folder if textures do not appear 1. make sure you are using jabos direct3d81.7.0.57-ver5 video plugin 2. if they STILL don't load then dump textures and use a photo editor to make the image 1 on 1 with the pictures provided if you are having trouble their is a million other textures tutorials out their

to add a texture use the same lay out as the example and message me or comment on the thread and i will add it also i will only add it if you have all information mainly the picture and download link i can put question marks for name and the person who made the mod

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
How about replace Link's sword with a long phallus? But it's like a fake phallus made of wood obviously. (Get it?) So it's not really nudity per se.

Last edited:

Alberto99

Smash Rookie
It seems like noone here has any common sense. Why cant we just have some normal color hacks or something like that?

D

Deleted member

Make falcon's falcon punch Just a really hard slap with a big dildo. And instead of screaming "falcon punch" he screams "dildo slap". Have shears do the voiceover for it too
This is a family website. >.>

Top Bottom