• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The n00biest SSBM vids you've seen? Post them!

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
god you suck bad dude. burn your controller now to save yourself a painful future in gaming.

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
He isnt asking for help,he is trying to show us the worst possible video ever.
Saying "You did fine" is counter productive to what he wants.
YOUR the *** trying to ruin his shot at being the noobiest noob ever.
Also i noticed you yourself didnt post anything constructive other then a equal flame. Atleast mine was on subject :)

Lord Pancho

Smash Rookie
Even with that cheater link that i hate you still lose. I'm not making fun of you im just saying thats why i use marth on roy because they are the same!! unlike link with arrows and bomb and that **** boomerang that i hate so badly!.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Yep, that's the way it is! :psycho: But wait 'til Brawl comes and i can meet some people! I've never played against humans and I hate it. If I could, I would be better.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Andromeda...
are you the Link that sucks balls
or the Marth that sux ****...
just kinding...
but really which one...

now i remember...
your the Link that died first by playing the computer...
I'm the stupid Linky guy. I find him hard to master, in some ways. Hard to explain.

EDIT: And my first death was bad luck! I thought that I could jump in midair there but I could'nt, wich I discovered to late.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Thou shalt keep track of thine jumps, and punisheth those who wakeup on platforms above you with a D-Air.

IVP

Smash Ace
Andromeda - Rn't u that guy from nintendo.se? If u wanna be better come to some tourneys. SS1 was in Stockholm and there will probably be a SS2, u can go to SVAR5 in Vargerg or SK7 in Kungälv, RoS4 in Gothenburg or just somewhere.

PS. Om du vill veta mer om turneringar gå till smashhemsidan. Du är ju medlem där.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Well is anyone going to post some nooby videos? Or are you just going to continue to mock this guy.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Andromeda - Rn't u that guy from nintendo.se? If u wanna be better come to some tourneys. SS1 was in Stockholm and there will probably be a SS2, u can go to SVAR5 in Vargerg or SK7 in Kungälv, RoS4 in Gothenburg or just somewhere.

PS. Om du vill veta mer om turneringar gå till smashhemsidan. Du är ju medlem där.
Läs min signatur!

Read my signature!

Yes, I am!

Förresten har jag glömt adressen till smashhemsidan. :psycho:

Schorpie

Smash Rookie
Heya, i'm kinda new to the whole thing
i'm some big SSBM n00b but i'dd like to improve my skills.

a few years ago i made this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRRVVzKND5w

(don't mind about all the gay stuff about the sunglasses etc)
do you have any advice for fox or falco? or for us both? or what should be our next thing to practise on?

thnx
Schorpie

(yes, i know that i'm really bad)

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
Yes playing humanly vastly improve your gameplay. Or just refining your skills like short hops,lcancels and such help some too.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well.....if u could find any body in your area to play smash with that would help u greatly u should go to a tourney or something for practice

Top Bottom