• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Popular Unlockable Thus Far...? (Poll/Discussion)

Which Unlockable Were You Most Excited to See Appear...?

• Ness

Votes: 17 8.7%
  • Falco

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Wario

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Dark Pit

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Dr. Mario

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Mr. Game and Watch

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 36 18.5%
  • Duck Hunt (Dog)

Votes: 69 35.4%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 8.7%

• Total voters

Beastferu

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryPhrax
3DS FC
3351-4134-0653
My vote definitely goes to Duck Hunt Dog.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
#Peeper'sDucks

In other words, :4duckhunt: is my favourite.

This duo is probably turning out to be my third favourite newcomer period. Just in terms of initial wow factor (:4megaman: is second, :rosalina: is first, for me). They have a lot of charm, are one of the most surprising additions (:rosalina: is objectively the most surprising addition due to certain facts, but if it weren't for the NOA leak, :4duckhunt: might have shared that spot with her), they look quite fun to play (at LEAST in FFAs with items on - I know people are starting to not like them in a 1v1 setting though), and are adorable. And they have me wishing they could have their own adventure game now.

:4bowserjr: is the runner up. Cool addition, completes the necessary Mario cast in my eyes, looks like fun to play, shut up the majority of:rosalina: haters since they have a different Mario rep besides her, and while I don't give two ****s about the Koopalings and don't understand their popularity, having them as the alts will please a lot of people.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Duck Hunt easily, if only to see how he played. Even if we didn't know about him, he would have been the one to catch my attention. He's practically a Looney Tune!

Ness is second. I was just curious to see how he'd changed since I've gotten more into Mother after Brawl. Lucas having the final nail put in his coffin at that point kind of dampened my excitement over him, though. The Magicant stage (slightly) restored my excitement over the Mother content.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
It is? I thought the leak still called him Duck Hunt, and that was the U.S. version. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Top Bottom