• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most picked 2 characters online

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Pit, and ike.

Its annoying. They all use the same stradegy.

--

Pit: Run to the end of the stage, shoot arrows. If anyone comes near by use his side b. If he gets knocked off the stage use his up B to fly to the other end and repeat the arrow shooting process.

Ike: swing sword, win.

spindash

Smash Ace
"Swing sword, win."

I like that. XD!

But I can handle Pit users and Ike users easily. So Pit wants to spam arrows? Shine with Fox, Falco, or Wolf. Or jump around and punish them for their idiocy. XD

I love to rush in with the Spin Dash, catch them in a uair combo followed by some spring chasing. The Luigi Cyclone is a great way to approach too. It just kicks so much butt.

Now Ike? >> Well... Just don't get hit. XDD!

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Its a bit hard with a little lag messing you up or delaying your movements. Plus Fox sucks now (HAHA) so I dont like using him.

spindash

Smash Ace
Its ab it hard with a little lag messing you up or delaying your movements. Plus Fox sucks now (HAHA) so I dont like using him.
The little amount of lag can get troublesome. But by the same token, I personally am good at adapting to certain conditions so it hasn't been a huge hassle for me. ^^

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
this should be in the online discussion area. and i acually havent played a pit online yet, and only one ike as far as i can remember.

the ike wasnt very good but, and i have most played mata knights. there was one that ***** me horribly. I wish i could find out who these people are so i can play them more

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Funny, everyone on my end seems to play with Link, Pit OR Ike and Meta Knight. I pwn the stuff out of them, since they only seem to know how to spin attack with Link and hold the Attack button w/ Meta Knight :D

Just b/c you use a presumably top tier character doesn't mean pressing one buttom will make you a GAWD (referring to those guys, not you, TC :)).

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
I have yet to lose 1 on 1 to a Pit/Ike user. Pit's moves are all good, and he's very well balanced but the motions the character makes before he initializes the moves are slow, making it easy to counter attack. I spend half my time fighting DI'ing out of his spinning-sword attack -.-;

Ike is just...... :| You gotta be careful. Doesn't help with half a second of lag.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
I've hit a lot of Ike and a few pit players. I've tried playing as Lucas and Ness, but with the delay it's just too annoying to recover. I've seen a bunch of Snake players as well.

Mostly I pick Marth, and I've only seen a few of those.

And if you pick a fast enough character, or are just agile enough, you can really punish Ike's lag if you can get around him or fake him out.

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
Much to my dismay, I see alot of Wolf (the bane of my smash existence). I also, amazing, fight Wario alot. I didnt think he'd be popular at all.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
The characters I seem to fight most of the time are Lucas and Meta Knight. They're all pretty terrible and just PK Thunder spam or neutral attack spam with MK. Granted, most of them are probably little kids who have no idea how to play properly. =/

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ur idea on pit players fails, ask anyone ive faced, im not a coward, even in the last seconds, and im winning, and have a lot of damage, I still go head on, send me ur friend code and ull see...

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Again, You guys are probably playing the same person each time. Especially if they seem to be spamming the same attacks. Just because With Anyone is random, doesn't mean you play a unique person each time.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Ike and Metaknights seem to be everywhere. I find it odd that I haven't really seen any Pit players online. 3 at most, maybe? But, yeah, for every anonymous match I've played online either Ike or Metaknight has been in the match...

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I see more Ike's than I can cast a fireball at (though recently I've seen a good number of Luigi's and Pokemon Trainers, which makes me happy for diversity's sake)

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Ive had a 1 on 1 with a random Purple toon link.

I myself was using the retro-costume Toon link. I won but it was a pretty even fight; Pictochat stage.

Unexplanetory

Smash Cadet
Ive never seen a Pit, I only ever see Meta Knights and Star Fox groupies (Falco/Wolf/Fox). Actually I even see a lot of Olimars, which is sick lol.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
when me or my brother get online we mostly sees MKs, pits, or ikes. my brother also plays ikes so there is times when there are 3 of them on screen. ikes are not that hard to beat with toon link though just use projectiles and proper spacing. ive been arrow spammed by a pit and it sucks as they come out faster then toon links arrows you just need to avoid them and atack from close.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
zkillah your just pissed because you fit the description lol....and half the smashers on this board dont have knowledge of a moveset, just a few moves they think will help them win...

i HATE
sonic, ike, and pit especially...
pit and sonic both spam their side B and i kill them easily for it, alot of fox/falco/wolf noobs constantly spam their blasters (even when i am above them or not going to get hit)

people think smash is a game like halo, if you keep doing the same thing (get rockets and camp) you will get kills...this is FALSE.
smash is a game for skill, not for button mashing

Itazuki

Smash Cadet
I usually play as MK or Link, but unlike most, I dont just use one move, I use everything at some point. As far as players I see most, it would have to be Sonic, Wolf, or Snake. Haven't seen much of anyone else :ohwell:

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Yeah I use Pokemon Trainer and haven't played another good pokemon trainer
(I have only had 1 match against Pokemon Trainer)

I run into lots of Sonics, Lucarios and Pits.

Armus

Smash Cadet
-_- So you're saying...because I sometimes use Ike online and win...its cheap? No. If you'd like, add me and I'll send you an online match I recorded. (An epic Great Aether finish by the way...the game ends right before I strike the final blow.) Or you could add me and I could just play you. ^^ I like that idea better, actually.

Top Bottom