• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most neutral stage in melee.

Velox

Smash Ace
this thread is stupid it depends on matchups and player preference.
for those without scientific integrity yes (like Hungrybox.. I think he's kidding though)..

But I'm bad on Battlefield and I still picked it. It's really pretty obvious answer too.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Battlefield because everyone gets ****ed by the ledges except for those **** Sheik players

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Battlefield, FD, Dreamland.

DL64 is too big giving certain characters a huge advantage (jiggs says hi). The height of the platforms also allows a lot of chaingrabs to take place (not as much as FD, but a good bit). And there's the wind, lol. Of course FD lacking platforms gives certain characters advantages as well... it's just not as severe imo. Also chaingrabs don't decide the outcome of a match all that often, imo (not enough to make a stage significantly less neutral).

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Fixed your post.

Everything else was irrelevant.
It's just my opinion little buddy. And I'd be willing to bet that hbox would beat mango's spacies (and of course his sheik lol) more than 50% of the time on that stage. It would be very close if nothing else. And I never said that jiggs was the only char that had a significant advantage there.

Top Bottom