• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Marth board is starting a Marth Skype Chat....

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for this if the chat was centered on theorycrafting and matchup discussion. Not as interested in hearing people talk about the mechanical stuff (i.e. what buttons should I use for multishine).

Rachman

be water my friend
Sadly much of the chat would likely consist of newer players giving advice they probably aren't qualified to give or newer players asking questions that have been asked and answered 1000 times :/ I'm still definitely down as the first problem could be solved if good players were willing to join and lend advice and common advice could be made into an FAQ. The more I think about it the better of an idea it could be

Last edited:

Motley

Smash Rookie
Having it for general discussion and keeping tabs on what's said would be nice. Turn it all into some kind of knowledge bank.

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
So I saw nobody actually acted on this, so I made a skype group. Add me on Skype 'razorzxz', specify which group you wanna join cause I'm already the owner of the Wolf one :p

Top Bottom