• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
since afro quit snake which is sad that takes ally's competition so now he's EASILY the best snake now lol. yea the way he plays snake is obvious lol just like the way shiz plays falco. these are all opinions not facts so dont take any of this seriously.

yellowroy - nah it aint that serious i just like to piss off fat boi

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Well, there were some great matches there. The grand finals I thought was a bit anticlimactic, but overall I'm glad I watched it.

And these matches were inspiring. I want to get better at this game after watching all of these guys.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I doubt any other snake would be 3 stocking Snakeee and Boss on their Cps and 2-0ing atomsk.

Ally vs Azen was a good set, but those cypher grabs got him. Azen's too smart.

Ally vs M2k wasn't as good as anticipated. Dunno what happened end of first match, Ally could've won that, That was a weird SD 2nd stock M2k did his stuff though.

But I mean just watching him you can sort of tell hes the best Snake imo

COT4 is coming up too so that will be a fun tourney since I think canada is going to that too.
Yep Ally was truly awesome at this tournament. I'm very sure that he will show it off again at COT4.

Hopefully a live stream will be there as well. Seriously, this **** was TOO GOOD today.

CO18

Smash Hero
Also once I teach Ally how to platform camp I don't think hell be losing to another D3.

Its soo effective, I mean he was cping FD. Thats like the worst stage to cp lol

Also chopz is amazing btw. His snakes extremelllyyy good too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea id have to say honestly ally is prolly the best snake i have seen. ive been playing tons of snake too, i cant wait to overwhelm people with his gayness :D

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Also once I teach Ally how to platform camp I don't think hell be losing to another D3.

Also chopz is amazing btw. His snakes extremelllyyy good too.
lol i dont think u played my snake. u played my ****ty worned out snake. i havented used him in 2 months but u wanted to play my snake not mk. its all good talk is cheap. just telling u how i feel and ****. my snake is pretty ****ty now. but MAYBE ill show up to a brawl tourney if ally keeps beasting it up. those ally matches recorded btw?

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol i dont think u played my snake. u played my ****ty worned out snake. i havented used him in 2 months but u wanted to play my snake not mk. its all good talk is cheap. just telling u how i feel and ****. my snake is pretty ****ty now. but MAYBE ill show up to a brawl tourney if ally keeps beasting it up. those ally matches recorded btw?
Yeah Im pretty sure they'll be up over the next couple days.

Ima be doin my HW hardcore too.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, they were on a hacked wii with replay hack so they saved all the matches.

Thats good cant wait to see ur snake again. I need to get somewhat better vs Snake though. Like im not bad vs them and I still usually beat them but Im not dominating snakes like I probably could like gaw for example. Thats like the easiest matchup for me. I need some tips from seibrik. You should enter gigs man.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I doubt any other snake would be 3 stocking Snakeee and Boss on their Cps and 2-0ing atomsk.

Ally vs Azen was a good set, but those cypher grabs got him. Azen's too smart.

Ally vs M2k wasn't as good as anticipated. Dunno what happened end of first match, Ally could've won that, That was a weird SD 2nd stock M2k did his stuff though.

But I mean just watching him you can sort of tell hes the best Snake imo

COT4 is coming up too so that will be a fun tourney since I think canada is going to that too.
Teach Ally to counterpick while you're at it. CP'ing flat stages twice on a CG'er? I would've went Norfair, but I'm scrub and Ally did pull some amazing stuff regardless so GGs.

I was pretty impressed by Azen too. His ability to use every character netted him 2nd, and he still held his own with Fox against MK. This tourney was pretty fun to watch.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Ally is best snake
Drk peach is latin
Boss is amazing
Good shizz Azen n m2k

OverLade

Smash Hero
Teach Ally to counterpick while you're at it. CP'ing flat stages twice on a CG'er? I would've went Norfair, but I'm scrub and Ally did pull some amazing stuff regardless so GGs.

I was pretty impressed by Azen too. His ability to use every character netted him 2nd, and he still held his own with Fox against MK. This tourney was pretty fun to watch.
Snake on Norfair? I was also expecting Ally to go Norfair too. I'd say even Castle seige is better for snake than FD. I was surprised at the generic neutrals.

But then again, a lot of top players dont like gay stages. M2K never seems to CP anything non neutral except Delphino (though I hear its cuz of the bright colors).

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Yeah, they were on a hacked wii with replay hack so they saved all the matches.

Thats good cant wait to see ur snake again. I need to get somewhat better vs Snake though. Like im not bad vs them and I still usually beat them but Im not dominating snakes like I probably could like gaw for example. Thats like the easiest matchup for me. I need some tips from seibrik. You should enter gigs man.
i might. just tell ally to use snake all the way and maybe ill be inspired. UNLIKE AFRO. vids inspire me to play so u can see why i been going mk and not playing brawl. no good snake to watch so that kills my spirit to play snake. every snake is boring and generic to watch like DSF and cort no offense but at least their goood as **** in melee whch takes more skills mad propz

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

Ally likes to play on FD, he doesn't care who his opponent his. If one is confortable than let him be. He got grabbed to much at the end though, with no nades to back cover.
yea id have to say honestly ally is prolly the best snake i have seen. ive been playing tons of snake too, i cant wait to overwhelm people with his gayness :D
Yes, from the mouth of Plairnkk.

Ally 2-0'd m2k in a friendly set after tournament?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
M2K just said that he played Ally in friendlies. Ally played "horrible against him in tournament", and they went 50-50 in friendlies.

"He's the best Snake player."

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
To all who were commentators, you guys were great. It was easy to understand you all and most of all, I thought that you all were very entertaining. :3

Great job to all whose matches that were shown on Ustream!!
It was a great experience, even though I was not present at the tournament.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Mad hype. Nice tourney. I need to go to one of these. xD

GemN

Smash Cadet
The way everyone's talking, it seems like ally was the star of the tourny 0o. It would be awesome to see those ally vs m2k friendlies, were they recorded as well?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
To everyone who thinks Canada is still bad

You're dumb, stfu

They're probably still the second best country in the world for Smash. Ally IS the shiz, and you're dumb for not realizing it. No, I never thought he was going to beat M2k in tourney, but you're pretty think if you don't realize he's an amazing player.

Canada came, and did very well, and had awesome sportsmanship too.

Anyway, I'm heading over to the results thread later to give shoutouts. I was on the live stream ALL DAY becuase people are awesome and I have no life.

Twas epic. See you all at COT4

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I stayed on the live stream as much as I could. So I guess I have no life either.
Ally did a great job from what I did see, it was amazing to have seen it.

Again, I enjoyed all the commentators! xD

Since I know I cannot go to CoT4, I was hoping that maybe there could be a live stream for this event as well. Gotta cheer my NJ players [and BlackWaltzX] on somehow.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
To everyone who thinks Canada is still bad

You're dumb, stfu

They're probably still the second best country in the world for Smash. Ally IS the shiz, and you're dumb for not realizing it. No, I never thought he was going to beat M2k in tourney, but you're pretty think if you don't realize he's an amazing player.

Canada came, and did very well, and had awesome sportsmanship too.

Anyway, I'm heading over to the results thread later to give shoutouts. I was on the live stream ALL DAY becuase people are awesome and I have no life.

Twas epic. See you all at COT4
QFT.

I'm doing shoutouts as well, and I wasn't even there :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom