• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Magalor ripoff, Taranza joins the battle! [WARNING: KIRBY: TRIPLE DELUXE SPOILERS AHEAD]

Would you like Taranza in SM4SH as...

• Playable

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Assist Trophy

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Trophy

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Alt. Costume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NONE I WANT MAH BANDANA DEE

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiamondPiggy

Smash Rookie

Who is Taranza?:
Taranza is the main antagonist of Kirby: Triple Deluxe...... and then he becomes an anti-villan when Queen Sectonia betrays him.

Queen Sectonia?: The final boss.

Ok, A Newer kirby rep. What can he do?: Taranza is shown to have great magical talent and can fly, VERY similar to Kamek. Since Taranza has multiple arms and horns atop his head, they could be used for great melee attacks.

Supporters:
TheDiamondPiggy

Moveset:

B: Fireball

Taranza shoots a purple fireball from his hands. This attack can be charged to deal more damage.

Side B: Rapid Punch

Taranza charges up a punch and then rapidly bashes the opponent with his hands. The attack lasts longer depending on how long you charge it.

Down B: Shadow Axe

Taranza creates an axe and swings it forwards. When it collides with the ground, it disappears into puffs of darkness. This attack is taken directly from the Shadow Dedede boss fight. When used in midair, he swings the axe downwards with a powerful spiking effect.

Up B: Web Shot

Taranza shoots a shadowy web out below him and gives him an aerial boost.If an opponent collides with the web, they get stuck until the web despawns. This attack is similar to Sonic's spring jump, where Taranza can use it twice or more but the web disappears after a while.

A: A Punch.
AA: 2 punches
AAA: Punch,Punch,Headbutt
Up Tilt: Punches one of his arms in the air.
Down Tilt: Spins around with electrical shocks hitting the ground.
Side Tilt: Punches with all 4 hands.
Up Smash: Swings his shadow axe upwards.
Down Smash: Shoots a fireball downwards.
Side Smash: A strong forward jab.
Dash Attack: Spins around with his body pointing to the side.

Nair: Spins all his arms around him.
Uair: Lifts a scepter upwards.
Dair: Spins around.
Sair: Slices with one of his horns.
Bair: Swings the shadow axe behind him.

Grab: Grabs with 2 hands.
Pummel: Headbutt
Up Throw: Throws upwards and then hits with head.
Down Throw: Holds below him and slams his body onto the grabbed.
Side Throw: Slams against the ground.
Back Throw: Throws upwards and then swings his axe backwards.

Final Smash: Queen Sectonia

Taranza flies offscreen and Queen Sectonia comes on. Queen Sectonia Then goes to one side of the stage, And Fires a HUGE energy blast that destroys everything in it's path.

Queen Sectonia flies back offstage and Taranza jumps back in.

WHY TARANZA?

1. Taranza is a Kirby Rep, and Sakurai made kirby.
2. Kirby: Triple Deluxe is very new, and It would be great advertising that game.
3. Taranza would have been known before development started, making it a likely candidate [or at least possible.] for the new smash.

Please comment down below what you think!

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I don't think calling a character a ripoff is a good idea when trying to gain supporters for them. Just saying.

TheDiamondPiggy

Smash Rookie
I don't think calling a character a ripoff is a good idea when trying to gain supporters for them. Just saying.
Ha, I'm trying to come up with something to at least make other members recognize my posts. Like before my trevenant post got locked it was "The treant ripoff." I agree That maybe it isn't the best to gain supporters, but the fanbase has already acknowledged how similar the 2 look.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Oh. You mean like how Magalor was a "ripoff" of Marx, what with being all nice and such and then turning into a villain. Except this dude does it backwards apparently.

Either way, Taranza being included is very unlikely, being rather green compared to the current Kirby trio. He probably could be cool, but let's be honest, if a character is playable in Sm4sh and gets to punch people, it's already cool.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'm pretty sure this thread already exists.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Taranza would be a better rep than a Waddle Dee, but I don't really think Kirby needs a 4th rep when the three main characters are in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom