• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
But, but, but, I wanted to be the best! :(

Oh well, give me time. I'll get better with him.

Chueeeeeee, I still have you added on my wifi friends list, but no response. :/

PF, i doubt that even on wifi i'd be able to beat you, but i'd love to have a go, so i think when i can i'll add your FC.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Luco, this is why we can't have nice things!

How can you expect to be da bess Lucas if you won't continue the lyrics?

tsk tsk

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolol at that quote Pink Fresh. That was a long time ago. With my training, newly created tactics, and newly gained experience I'm confident in singles now! :)
I can't wait to test my new skills out against MVD at our next NC tourney.

This game kinda looks cool! I want him in the next smash! haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoTEdlRf0N4&feature=fvwrel

Gasp! Hyutter snakes a tiny bit! yay! I feel like a father! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hIC4050Ppw&feature=channel_video_title
In his new combo vid he uses it after footstools as well!
I like this vid of him playing well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_5pllDS3U&feature=relmfu

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'll show you guys some vids after my next tournament, methinks...

Don't have a good SD card to transfer vids on to, so i'll have to have someone else do it. :p

lil cj

Smash Lord
Looking forward to seeing your tournament vids Luco!

If time permits I'll go to the some tournies and rep Lucas...if I'm not mistaken theres no Lucas players here on the West Coast :/

:phone:

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Looking forward to seeing your tournament vids Luco!

If time permits I'll go to the some tournies and rep Lucas...if I'm not mistaken theres no Lucas players here on the West Coast :/

:phone:
u have randum, and hyperactiveducky.
not sure about how good duckys lucas is. ive never seen her use it.
but randums pretty okay

lil cj

Smash Lord
Glad that theres some other Lucas players here in Cali.
Just found out theres a local tournament in my area (North Hollywood) that happens monthly or biweekly... something like that...
Ive been looking for tournaments in my area for a long time.
Im kinda scared to go to this one though because theres some pro players that go to this
Im going to have work harder with Lucas and get better with my secondaries ZSS, Wario, and Pikachu :/

Edit: Good luck with your tournament Luco!....make Lucas proud!!!

lil cj

Smash Lord
Thanks bro!
After seeing a few of these Lucas player vids on youtube and playing alot online, Im getting alot better.
More dtilt and more fair combos ftw...also knowing ALL of Lucas' AT's and recoveries is the key.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Good news guys! I just yesterday received a package that contained smash 64 from Ebay! I'm going to have so much fun playing the game i haven't played in years...

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
Nice o.o Mine stopped working so I haven't played smash 64 in years. I miss that thing. Also, tomorrow there is a local tourney, and I'm seriously considering to use Lucas instead of falco/meta since it got to me that the best players around won't be using their mains. thoughts? they outplay me, btw

Top Bottom