• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
CP'ing Brinstar AGAINST Lucas?

*tsk* You should know better as much as you troll us Dajay.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
haha so how much have you actually beaten Dajay on wifi Chuee?

Also has anyone played 999?

Chuee

Smash Hero
I beat him 2-1.
Dajay won first match.
I won second on Brinstar by timeout (<3)
I won third on Brinstar like 2 stock.
Don't mess with Poocas on Brinstar.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Why didn't you rematch me at Brinstar with Poocas instead of going Fox and having me 2 stock you there?

No wifi johns, I'm man enough to play Ness on wifi so man up and play Poocas on wifi.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Why didn't you rematch me at Brinstar with Poocas instead of going Fox and having me 2 stock you there?

No wifi johns, I'm man enough to play Ness on wifi so man up and play Poocas on wifi.
because Poocas is **** on wifi.
and I wanted to play Fox cuz Fox is fun :3

Yikarur

Smash Master
So if you've ever been in the AIM Disco Chat, I'm sure you've heard me in there talk about my cat. Specifically about how she's always on my lap. I love her a lot. Less likely is that you've heard about how she's sick. I've probably talked about how she's a sick kitty. She's always had problems with her sinuses and what not. Then I may have said that she was vomiting and such.

Well... it's bad. We had taken her to the vet a little over a month ago. They didn't run a lot of tests and just gave her some anti-nausea pills. They sent her home and she stopped throwing up for a little while. Over the month she's had spells where's she's vomited several times. Over the past month she has lost over 2 pounds (a lot for a cat). My family is low on funds and we really haven't been able to afford much. So we sort of procrastinated in taking her to the vet again.

Today we took her to the vet. We went in to get her looked at, and hoped to get some more anti-nausea stuff for her. They ran tests on her. She's sick. Very sick. We waited about fifteen minutes for them to come back with their first sets of tests. They said that it looked like it was really bad. They at first had said that she had lost a lot of weight and that at closer examination her belly was filled with fluid. Because of this they suggested that she might have heart disease or cancer. It looked really bad, but they still needed to run tests.

Upon their second arrival at tests, they had run kitten leukemia tests and came back with a negative. They had also run some other tests and ruled out heart disease. Then they ruled out another fatal disease for cats. The bad news was that she had an extremely high white blood cell count. The average high range for cats to have is a rating of 18. My cat scaled in around the upper forties. At this point they knew that she had a serious infection. They ran more tests. After this from what they gathered, she was very, very sick. To get a sure-fire diagnosis would cost a huge sum of money. Let alone treat it. They figured that she had a septic infection. If we were to try and treat the infection, we would have to take her to an animal hospital. The price would be at least a few thousand dollars. The chance of success of her survival would only be around 30-40 percent.
So we had to make a decision. We simply can't afford to do such an expensive procedure that has an abysmal survival rate. She'd also be suffering from what they told us. Out only option was euthanasia. So we scheduled an appointment for this Thursday. Thursday afternoon my cat will be put down.

I am feeling so terrible right now. I loved this cat so much. I have today and tomorrow to be with my cat. I'll never see her again after this. This cat meant so much to me, she had such a great personality. She was loving and loved attention. Now she's sleeping a lot and lost her spunk. I such little timer with her now... it's the worst feeling...
I always could rage about how money destroys or prevent to rescue lifes -____-
it's so stupid..
I cry for that cat :(

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Chuee is just afraid of me beating him in our rematch, so he uses the wifi johns as an escape. And he never shows up to the tourneys offline either, I expect more johns about that too.

Ness > Poocas until Chuee mans up, which isn't happening because he mains Poocas and Poocas is a coward.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Chuee is just afraid of me beating him in our rematch, so he uses the wifi johns as an escape. And he never shows up to the tourneys offline either, I expect more johns about that too.

Ness > Poocas until Chuee mans up, which isn't happening because he mains Poocas and Poocas is a coward.
Oh, just you wait.
When I MM you offline, you'll be humiliated so bad, you'll wear the mask of shame for the rest of your days.

Top Bottom