• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Winter Awards 2010!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Welcome to the Third Annual Lucario Winter Awards!
*confetti*

So its sooooo close to the end of 2010.
Quite frankly this was an interesting year, one I didn't really take part in due to college etc etc. But from reading and what not, a lot has happened and the board was still active.

So as part of tradition, its time for those who have done their part to be given an award!
However, there's a lot of people [Many more this year].

So, this is where you become involved!

1. PM me or Post below an award and the person that deserves the award.
2. You CANNOT give yourself an award, someone else has to do it.
3. Multiple people can get awards.
aka: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4rd.
4. No one is to be left out, everyone gets an award.

On December 31[ish] some time during the first week of Janurary, all posts, votes and PM's will be counted, and the Awards will be posted here!

Get Voting Lucario Board!!
/Exclamation point

-tedward2000

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Chillest Lucario that raged-Trela

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Check that **** out award - http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9171281&postcount=89 [Trela]

Anyways, its my fault this is so late in the year, but the years before this were able to get through pages of awards for people, silly or not.
Now these awards come from how active the General Chat is, but it'd be cool if people cranked out these things, or I'ma have to bandwagon and give people ideas of what to write.

You people are creative, get dem juices flowing. After the buzz from tonight of course.

Happy Holidays and Happy 2011 Carios.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Best lucario - Kennispam
Straightest lucario - Kennispam
2nd best lucario - Zwarm
Best speller/typer - Red Red
Best at board games - Red Red
Best lucario in the midwest - Aerox

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Ideas, ideas...

Lucario you would like to hang out with the most:
The most likely Lucario you would anot want to meet in a back alley:
Furriest Lucario:
The most chill Brocario:
The biggest spaz Lucario:
The Lucario that rolls too much:
Flashiest Lucario:
The Lucario most likely to SD at 0%:
Comeback Anubis:

Steam

Smash Hero
Furriest is MTI because he draws furries like a REAL furry

rolliest is either june or every really bad lucario. I can't really say that june rolls too much because it works >.>

rolliest is either june or every really bad lucario. I can't really say that june rolls too much because it works >.>
Can I claim the rolls too much award? I'm really bad enough

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754

It ONLY doesn't work if predicted and not done during the lag of your opponents attack. I hate it when people tell me to not roll a **** ton. While other people say I don't roll enough.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It ONLY doesn't work if predicted and not done during the lag of your opponents attack. I hate it when people tell me to not roll a **** ton. While other people say I don't roll enough.
It just depends on how smart your opponent is. If you notice that he isn't punishing, then abuse it. If you're getting read with every roll, it's time to stop.

The opposing character also matters. Some characters literally cannot punish his roll...or at the very least have to read you in advance.

Just play how you want to play. If it works, then don't worry about it.

Learn to be flexible.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
If your opponent starts up a attack while you're halfway done rolling, he probally won't punish you.

The point is, it's incredibly stupid how rolling marks you with the signature of an unskilled player. Do anything enough and you get slapped.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Learn every single option for a common pressure, even if it's not viable "framewise", you'd be surprised how often it can work in a pinch since even top players aren't robots (except M2K). You can also use your roll as an intentional bait, if you see the opponent waiting, don't roll, throw out a grab or jab, or if you hard read them dodging for a fail-safe, fsmash/AS.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I'm sorry Phil.

I can't figure out if your post is a argument, a clarification, both, or neither.

Top Bottom