• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hyro as an object gets hype. Hyro as a person, which can no longer act as an object, apparently phails at getting hype.

Unless there is a HYRULIAN ROYALTY fanclub at NOOBville, but the latter stands.

Poor kid needs some help. Like leaving flyers/registration sheets at Dibbz and/or Gamestop and/or PnT itself. AND going back to said locations to check them.
Who is that an insult to? Me or Hyro?

iceman48 said:
was FlareFox from Laffy?
Look at the second post on this thread.

F

Fahey

What the **** happend!!!! hahahahahah.
Basically, the theme of the party was a bible party, so you had to dress something related ect. RickyB was Jesus and I was a Mormon. The upstairs was "Hell" where all the smoking (Pot, hooka, ect) took place, and downstairs was "heaven" where all the drinks, food, dancing, ect took place. The cops were called most likely for a noise complaint but they found all the pot and stuff and there was a 16 year old there so they were throwing a hissy fit about that. They took down everyones info and stuff and basically just scared everyone and told them to go home. Pretty crazy.

Mindgames.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Basically, the theme of the party was a bible party, so you had to dress something related ect. RickyB was Jesus and I was a Mormon. The upstairs was "Hell" where all the smoking (Pot, hooka, ect) took place, and downstairs was "heaven" where all the drinks, food, dancing, ect took place. The cops were called most likely for a noise complaint but they found all the pot and stuff and there was a 16 year old there so they were throwing a hissy fit about that. They took down everyones info and stuff and basically just scared everyone and told them to go home. Pretty crazy.

Mindgames.
Cops never follow up on that ****.

---

Iceman! My numbuh's 5044510557. Call me tomorrow when you want to head over or whatever. I have work at 3:30 though, so make it earleh or something. I moved a lot of **** out of my apartment since I'm spending the rest of my summer in Metairie, so I might only have work clothes, but that might be getting washed, so I might just have underwear, but that might be stained, but you like that don't you?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro as an object gets hype. Hyro as a person, which can no longer act as an object, apparently phails at getting hype.

Unless there is a HYRULIAN ROYALTY fanclub at NOOBville, but the latter stands.

Poor kid needs some help. Like leaving flyers/registration sheets at Dibbz and/or Gamestop and/or PnT itself. AND going back to said locations to check them.
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=6157

^It's actually the OFFICIAL Hyrulian_Royalty Fanclub. You ****ing noob.

John is too common a name, and HyrulianRoyalty is too long...
ur new nickname is Hyro for short.
maybe.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Btw, the newest PR is up, so everyone can go look at that.

I got so wasted last night. Mario Party drinking is ridiculous when there are a total of 12 stars in play. XP

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you shouldn't have answered the door. Or someone should have checked if it was a cop. Because, even though they are *******s, you have to remember they must have a warrant to enter your house if they don't have probable cause. Opening the door just gave it to them. And ricky might be ****ed with some charges.

But yeah that's crazy, hope **** goes well.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
nah, i didn't have a thing, i'm good no charges not even a ticket. it was such a good party tho but i think i'm going to chill out on partying for a while.

cycleagle

Smash Rookie
hey, if it goes badly we can alway try again, I have an idea for anouther venue if the PnT credit is a huge turnoff for this one.

The last two PnT Brawl tournaments were pretty well run. They were iffy about the rules the first time(Best of 1, 5 stock...), but I got them to get the rules standardized the second time around. Both tournaments were run pretty efficiently considering they had two TVs and two Wiis to use.

Maybe push both tournaments an hour back?

F

Fahey

Yeah, you shouldn't have answered the door. Or someone should have checked if it was a cop. Because, even though they are *******s, you have to remember they must have a warrant to enter your house if they don't have probable cause. Opening the door just gave it to them. And ricky might be ****ed with some charges.

But yeah that's crazy, hope **** goes well.

Yeah I think everyone is getting let off. No one knows who called the cops or who answered the door. All in all, pretty good.

cycleagle

Smash Rookie
What play and trade tourneys are you talking about? previous laffy ones?

@ sudai, the 27th.

Yeah. There was one in September/October last year and the second one was in January. The second one was meant to be a doubles, but there wasn't enough people so it was about 12 people in singles.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Yeah. There was one in September/October last year and the second one was in January. The second one was meant to be a doubles, but there wasn't enough people so it was about 12 people in singles.
we are gonna show those PnT people how to do it right.

Curlz

Smash Lord
"Sudai said:
Curlz, I want to come up and party with you some time. When's that Laffy PnT? I might make an appearance if I'm bored enough.
Its the 27. The tournament info is in the Tournament Listings. You might have to go to the second page though.

This one is gonna have 25+. I have a big group of about 10 or so people coming to this. I expect more with randoms and other people that were informed.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
**** yes... so Im definately going to play and trade, but I dont have enough money to actually play. Mind if I bring a TV for just friendlies?>

Makavelisav

Smash Rookie
I would love to come to play and trade but I start my new job at City Hall tomorrow (JOB1 ftw) and my parents are not going to wanna come pick me up that late.

Top Bottom