• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
pop..at first i thought u were in our thread way too much. but then i realized you freakin' lurk every thread on smashboards.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I ****in love you guys. Cept for Red, Curlz, and Battou. Flounder is my favorite, I can't wait to sodomize that handsome summa*****.
Ay, where we playin tomorrow?
I will shove your own scalpel up your *** and slice up your ****ing intestines with it you ****ing ***** of a surgeon.

Big_Bre

Smash Rookie
Lol good **** poptart for translating my home town like a ****in NOOB. Just jokin, but not really.

Yeah I'm jokin. I <3 poptart.
Are you hanging in LA tonight?

I need to get some practice for Last tomorrow, so Rickey, cyphus, or somebody hit me up when someone wakes up.

Esca

Smash Champion
Hoohoo!

Beaumont + Furbs will be there at 12 PM sharp! Everyone please please show up early, God knows we suck at this game.

Big_Bre

Smash Rookie
So I'm sitting in an OB nursing class learning about va jj's and birthin babies and **** and all I can think about is smash.

Is this a problem or a sign or something? Am I an addict?

Big_Bre

Smash Rookie
Like the teacher is talkin about how a newborn may not want to breastfeed right away and I thought to myself

"I bet a snake up-tilt to the face would make you want to get some of that delicious milk"

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Like the teacher is talkin about how a newborn may not want to breastfeed right away and I thought to myself

"I bet a snake up-tilt to the face would make you want to get some of that delicious milk"
Lmfao, dude you're awesome.

Btw the Coheed and Cambria graphic novel is insane, have you read in keeping secrets of silent earth?

Big_Bre

Smash Rookie
No I haven't read any of it, but I am in love with their music and lyrics. I have all the cds. Its the only ****in thing listen to, and it never gets old. I went to Barnes and noble on veterans but they didn't have it in stock

I'm really interested in a hard copy of the graphic novel. I want the authentic ****.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Uhm, I know tonight at my place I'm gonna have like Dallas and Tallahassee at my place, but during the day, Lee and Fahey are coming over to chill. So like y'know. W/e. Lol. People can come over but no one else can stay the night. Seriously. XP

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok I heard Jio and Hawks are staying the night at Arcadia and JNigs. Lee, you should stay with Arc too. I wanna stay there too cuz I need some SERIOUS offline practice. I'm so bad at this game. Sars you should come to arcs too. So should everyone else.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Ok I heard Jio and Hawks are staying the night at Arcadia and JNigs. Lee, you should stay with Arc too. I wanna stay there too cuz I need some SERIOUS offline practice. I'm so bad at this game. Sars you should come to arcs too. So should everyone else.
Am I? Are we? I sent Arc a text last night but he never answered. Did he tell you but not tell me or something?

Big_Bre

Smash Rookie
So hyro/arc, how people are hanging at yall place and how many are allowed to go? Like my friend and I are looking for a place to hang with mother ****in sexy smashers tonight.

Makavelisav

Smash Rookie
Curlz for me its simply a case of my parents will never let me go to a brawl tournament that is too far* out of the City. I can go to Dibbz for the monthlies, but thats about it.

*Far according to my parents

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hawks, Arc and Jnig were on vacation yesterday, they get back sometime today.

I'm not sure how many people he can have over since it is his parents house and I'm not the guy to invite people to other peoples house...but the more the better :DD

Party at Arc's WHOOO

In other horrible nasty news...my wii stopped reading discs again. Only this time, not even my lens cleaner kit thingy is fixing it. FML. I'll still bring a TV to Last for you though Randall.

Hyro

Smash Lord
****. I only looked at one advantage/disadvantage list for toon link when like...brawl came out. It said we had a disadvantage with Marth and Zelda and that's it lolol. I just looked at a more recent one.

Disadvantages:
MK
Olimar
D3
Marth
Game & Watch
Kirby
Falco
Peach
Fox
Snake
Wario

waaat.

Then I'm even with:

Wolf
Pit
Pikachu
Sheik
ZSS
PT
Rob
Lucario
Luigi
Zelda

Then advantage on everyone else. I don't know **** XD

SOMEONE CALL ME

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_<

Tier lists and matchups lists are worthless. Just know your main and the matchups/stages and act accordingly. No use fretting, just learn the matchup.

Makavelisav

Smash Rookie
I totally had a bunch of virtually lagless online fights against Hawks Go CAW, and its good to know that I do not suck nearly as much as I thought I did. Its also a sure sign that I am getting better at brawl. Watch yourselves folks next time I go to Dibbz.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I totally had a bunch of virtually lagless online fights against Hawks Go CAW, and its good to know that I do not suck nearly as much as I thought I did. Its also a sure sign that I am getting better at brawl. Watch yourselves folks next time I go to Dibbz.
That Gdorf vs DK match was toooo fuuunnnn. But yeah, you're not terrible. And at the same time, I'm not good, so don't use me as your measuring stick.

Top Bottom