• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
quit censor dodging you should get banned. and batto is 50x better than you so i'm sure he wasn't even trying and way to get grab released noob. i will grab release you with every character i play then 3 stock you with olimar with no pikmin. nooby noob.

and hyro that really was me. Curlz i really do hate you. Not even bc you made me lose my money just because you play lucas, your avatar sucks, you suck, you sd then john about it, you talk crap when all you did was get wrecked, you cant even recover, and you main lucas and your probably gay. and bi..
Keep that s hit to yourself and f ucking curlz, I love you dude, but people don't need to hear that bull****. You of all people should know this and YOU should be setting the example.

Keep it to PMs

This is why i don't really post here anymore because it's always about people *****ing, talkin **** and everything of the like.

CHILL THE F UCK OUT PEOPLE.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Can someone give me a ride please?

I live like right near Power and West Esplanade. Just for this week?
I can actually scoop u tonight I saved ur number so i'll hit u up when i'm in route

quit censor dodging you should get banned. and batto is 50x better than you so i'm sure he wasn't even trying and way to get grab released noob. i will grab release you with every character i play then 3 stock you with olimar with no pikmin. nooby noob.

and hyro that really was me. Curlz i really do hate you. Not even bc you made me lose my money just because you play lucas, your avatar sucks, you suck, you sd then john about it, you talk crap when all you did was get wrecked, you cant even recover, and you main lucas and your probably gay. and bi..
Mean Lee is super scary....I still <3 u tho

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Does anyone here watch melee vids besides me?

Crazy darkrain vs Jman **** going on.

Also, if people want, CJ is gonna host a smashfest it seems like tomorrow and I'm gonna be there so if you wanna play vs CJ and I, hit me up sometime.

<_< That includes basically all Kenner/Metarie people since that **** would be ****ing ballin'. I dont' see y'all guys enough, i dont even know who like some of yall even are lol

Makavelisav

Smash Rookie
*Cowers in a corner after seeing Lee unleash the beast*

Also I am proud to say that Snake is now officially my secondary after weeks of practice.
Mortar Sliding ftw.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Lol@Curlz. I love you Lee. Anyways, I'm at dibbz waiting for someone to show up. I'll prolly play on the computers.

Curlz

Smash Lord

Wow dude. Grow up? You lost $5. Boohoo. You won $88 from singles that same day, no telling how many MM's and idk how much from doubles. You won $5000 from a national tournament. What is $5 to you?

To think I looked up to you? Mon dieu, kid. Chill out.

And I can recover just fine. You kept trying to "save me" and got hit everytime I used my PK thunder.

You wanna MM for your $5 back? I'll make it 10. If you honestly think you can beat me as an Olimar with no pikmin. Just try it.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Wow dude. Grow up? You lost $5. Boohoo. You won $88 from singles that same day, no telling how many MM's and idk how much from doubles. You won $5000 from a national tournament. What is $5 to you?

To think I looked up to you? Mon dieu, kid. Chill out.
Im not going to say this again.

Shut the F UCK up, and take it to PRIVATE MESSAGES. What the hell don't you understand?????

NO ONE want's to hear you guy's gay a ss drama, so shut up or ill get someone to infarct you.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lmao freddy. you should know of all people that when i sound angry i'm really not. i just like to give noobs who think they know it all crap. like i used to pick on batto, but it was all love. Curlz is telling me to chill out lmao i'm more chill than you know. I already told you that the 5$ wasn't part of my hating you?*quote-Not even bc you made me lose my money just because you play lucas* and no offense but you can't recover fine. if you see me coming to save you don't use your up B?!!!?!?!? LOL. you should let me Uair you back up instead of killing both of us.

This isn't drama to me and i love making people pissed and people feel awkward(ASK Ricky B). But Curlz if you wouldn't have made so many remarks about people who were WAYYY beyond your skill level i really wouldn't give you crap. But like just walking in during Cyphus and Ran's match and saying, "I even did better than that." Like wtf just don't go to your first tourney acting like your better than everybody and johning every stock you lose.

I'm just stating facts and i'm actually not upset im watching Edward Scissorhands bc people say i look like him lol. Just know where you stand Curlz and all will be fine.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
When I get mad and pissy, y'all laugh and cheer me on. When Lee pretends to get mad, y'all freak out. **** y'all. *****es. Especially Nik. You ****in **** fold.

eet

Smash Ace
i think i know what a **** fold is, but whats up with some girls having like weird flabby **** folds, while other ones are like cute small and pink ... I dunno. its a crazy world, right..

maybe you guys cant read lees title, it clearly says 'Smash Elitist'

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
i think i know what a **** fold is, but whats up with some girls having like weird flabby **** folds, while other ones are like cute small and pink ... I dunno. its a crazy world, right..

maybe you guys cant read lees title, it clearly says 'Smash Elitist'
Sometimes it's like ****in roast beef. Or like a meat curtain. Yeah, sometimes it sucks.

Curlz

Smash Lord
lee: ill try to keep my comments to myself.
esca: no thanks on the MM.
iceman: because its funny and i know youre being sarcastic (i hope) but lee really hates me i think.

ps: pardom the literacy, im on my dsi.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Thanks, Jio, for bringing me home. Sorry you got scared on the way home.
Seriously, you know how many white people we have to pass to get from Metairie to your place? Like, if I got into the 9th ward or whatever and big scary black people start messing with me, I'll be scared ****less, but at least I can do something about it like give them my money or get off their territory or something. Scary white people it's like, well, ****, you hate me because I'm not white? Can't do much about that.

Curlz: Maybe you're an okay guy, but you come off as a douche bag to a lot of people. Lee's a super chill guy. I'm not going to pretend like I hang out with him and we're best buddies, but I've met him and he's always said hello and been friendly. He's used my tot spot and returned it and said thanks. Like super nice. Most of us in Louisiana are. For him of all people to be telling you something means your cockiness is coming off too strong.

And Iceman's never sarcastic. He means everything he says about everyone. That's why he's well respected. Plus he has a P.H.D. and I'm not talking about a degree.

F

Fahey

I'm going to be at Dibbz tonight with a Tv+ Wii. I'll be there around 8:30.

In other news...

When I got to work today they told me we had a mandatory meeting on Saturday for the launch of the Palm Pre at 7am that would last two and a half hours. This makes it impossible for me to go to LAST.

Oh wait. I have balls.

I looked my General manager square in the eyes and told him, "My life is mandatory, working here isn't. I scheduled that day off a month ago." He then tried to John for a few minutes, but I wasn't hearing it. He crumbled to my will, and I'm still off, and holding a job. =)

Jv 3 stocked.
Good game on sackin' up to your manager bro. Sadly, I will have to withdraw from LasT guys. I work for an engineering company doing drafting work, and i usually work 7am-5pm mon-thurs, and 7 to noon on fridays, and im off on weekends, which is why I planned on going to LasT. Sadly, my boss told me today that they have an emergency job that needs to get done this weekend and they need me to fly out to an oil rig Saturday morning to help out a field crew since they're in short supply. Not trying to John or anything but I kinda need the money anyway since Im moving into a new apartment in less than 2 weeks. I have to put a deposit down on the place, a deposit on the electricity/internet, ect. and it just adds up. As much as I wanna go and hang out with everyone, it looks like a no-go for this time, sorry guys :( so Randall, you can withdraw me.

BUT, Nick, I was talking to Lee and i get off at noon friday and I was thinking about coming to hang out for a little while if that was cool, and coming home that night so I can be at work saturday. Lee said he'd probably be up for riding up there with me, and im guessing someone can bring him to LasT and RickyB could give him a ride home if hes got the room. Sorry for the long post guys but I like to be descriptive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
iceman: because its funny and i know youre being sarcastic (i hope) but lee really hates me i think.
What do you mean, I'm funny? What do you mean, like the way I talk? What? You mean I'm funny like a clown? Do I ****in amuse you? How the **** am I funny? What's so funny about me?
I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Seriously, you know how many white people we have to pass to get from Metairie to your place? Like, if I got into the 9th ward or whatever and big scary black people start messing with me, I'll be scared ****less, but at least I can do something about it like give them my money or get off their territory or something. Scary white people it's like, well, ****, you hate me because I'm not white? Can't do much about that.

Curlz: Maybe you're an okay guy, but you come off as a douche bag to a lot of people. Lee's a super chill guy. I'm not going to pretend like I hang out with him and we're best buddies, but I've met him and he's always said hello and been friendly. He's used my tot spot and returned it and said thanks. Like super nice. Most of us in Louisiana are. For him of all people to be telling you something means your cockiness is coming off too strong.

And Iceman's never sarcastic. He means everything he says about everyone. That's why he's well respected. Plus he has a P.H.D. and I'm not talking about a degree.
I don't think it was the white people he was scared of.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

lawl

stfu brandon.

lol sorry i went out with roni (hes out of control) forgive me... **** folds lol @ eet and ice
<<<<3333 Riky

I don't think it was the white people he was scared of.
keep that to urself...

edit: GGs to everyone last night

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Whats up, noobs? Redson up in the ****ing *****, now.

So I just lost all my ****ing music. All 50GB of my ****ing music. All 682 artists and OVER 9000 songs. I'm ****ing pissed off, and I'm going to take it out on people. I got all the important **** on my zune, but it still bothers me that I lost ****ing everything I took the time and mother****in effort to torrent like that. Why my computer had to be a *****? I blame Vista.

Which is why I'm running Linux, right now, like a ***** *** white kid. Only a temporary setup until I get this mother****in problem fixed and I can go back to regular life, but here I am, typing on an OS I'm not used to, like a ****ing noob. Now I know how Batto feels about life.

So while I'm musicless, Give me some **** to torrent. Suggest bands, and I'll get them. Do it now, *******s.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dude, I feel you.

I just lost like 60 gigs worth LOL Man it sucks, and I can only retrieve like 40 gigs of it without like ****ing up my what.cd ratio. It's not as many artists since a lot is like FLAC but it's really annoying.

I blame it on my girl.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
*****, I didn't just lose my music, you ****. I lost EVERYTHING. I lost my ****ing games, I lost my ****ing movies, I lost my ****ing OPERATING system. I had to WIPE MY MOTHA****IN' HD, *****.

YOU AIN'T GOT A ****IN' CLUE.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Lmao freddy. you should know of all people that when i sound angry i'm really not. i just like to give noobs who think they know it all crap. like i used to pick on batto, but it was all love. Curlz is telling me to chill out lmao i'm more chill than you know. I already told you that the 5$ wasn't part of my hating you?*quote-Not even bc you made me lose my money just because you play lucas* and no offense but you can't recover fine. if you see me coming to save you don't use your up B?!!!?!?!? LOL. you should let me Uair you back up instead of killing both of us.

This isn't drama to me and i love making people pissed and people feel awkward(ASK Ricky B). But Curlz if you wouldn't have made so many remarks about people who were WAYYY beyond your skill level i really wouldn't give you crap. But like just walking in during Cyphus and Ran's match and saying, "I even did better than that." Like wtf just don't go to your first tourney acting like your better than everybody and johning every stock you lose.

I'm just stating facts and i'm actually not upset im watching Edward Scissorhands bc people say i look like him lol. Just know where you stand Curlz and all will be fine.
But yeah, Just layin Down Tha Law guys. Sorry for being a dewsh.

Edward ScissorHands Taught me how to fight, Play guitar, and sing with love.

Yeahh I know you crazy dude, but I just can't stand people *****ing on the thread, I mean, I don't really care anyway since im not a mod, BUT I know where you stand, and how you don't like trash talk either.

Curlz, you gotta have respect when you come to the tournament scene. There have been too many noobs who think they are the s hit, they come, get stomped, *****, and all sorts of other stuff and they "John" about it because they feel that they should have played better.

Instead of talking about it, just try your hardest, get *****, and have respect for your opponent, and other people that you may watch who are playing serious and you'll be straight.

F ucking ******s im god and i fu ck bannanas all of the time in my free time.

What the f uck i need to go to sleep.

But yeah, Just layin Down Tha Law guys. Sorry for being a dewsh.
PEACE!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_> Yeah I did too man cause my harddrive got broked so I needed to replace it. It's just my music's my most important.

Dang dude, sorry didn't mean to offend nothing.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Whats up, noobs? Redson up in the ****ing *****, now.

So I just lost all my ****ing music. All 50GB of my ****ing music. All 682 artists and OVER 9000 songs. I'm ****ing pissed off, and I'm going to take it out on people. I got all the important **** on my zune, but it still bothers me that I lost ****ing everything I took the time and mother****in effort to torrent like that. Why my computer had to be a *****? I blame Vista.

Which is why I'm running Linux, right now, like a ***** *** white kid. Only a temporary setup until I get this mother****in problem fixed and I can go back to regular life, but here I am, typing on an OS I'm not used to, like a ****ing noob. Now I know how Batto feels about life.

So while I'm musicless, Give me some **** to torrent. Suggest bands, and I'll get them. Do it now, *******s.
I cry for u same thing happened to me to with ~60 gigs of music. I then bought an external hard drive and re-torrented almost everything and stole more from my friends. My computer also crashed about 4 times since then so I recommend you go snag on since once is never enough for a computer.

Makavelisav

Smash Rookie
Does anybody wannna play online with me. I made an All Is Brawl account and the people on Wi-Fi has the worst connections ever. Seriously.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
BUT, Nick, I was talking to Lee and i get off at noon friday and I was thinking about coming to hang out for a little while if that was cool, and coming home that night so I can be at work saturday. Lee said he'd probably be up for riding up there with me, and im guessing someone can bring him to LasT and RickyB could give him a ride home if hes got the room. Sorry for the long post guys but I like to be descriptive.
Dude, that sounds like an AWESOME idea. I'd love to hang with you guys Friday. =) I don't have work at all, so I'm free the whole **** day. =3 I took it off for the OOS'ers, but this is even better. ^_^ Tell Lee "hell yeah, y'all should come."

Btw, who's still on for tonight? I've got Hyro and Jaime(?) right now, and probably Sudai and Vaughn (just to hang =3 <3333). Just text me at (504) 812-9745 and let me know who you are cuz I'll be at work till 5 today. Haha.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Does anybody wannna play online with me. I made an All Is Brawl account and the people on Wi-Fi has the worst connections ever. Seriously.
Maybe YOU just have a bad connection. Lol, IDK, I never had the problem with AiB people, but then again I haven't taken them seriously since last year.

Makavelisav

Smash Rookie
Maybe YOU just have a bad connection. Lol, IDK, I never had the problem with AiB people, but then again I haven't taken them seriously since last year.
David. My connection is beastly. Nobody who I fought on Gamefaqs had lag besides a few exceptions. Also, you first hand saw how good my internet was. Lets talk abotu YOUR internet. How many hours did it take to type and post that message? Exactly.

Also on a side note. I have some left over money from my New York trip, and I am buying a new PS3 controller today. I still have enough money to get a game as well. Anything out right now worth getting?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Resident Evil 5.

And yeah, Sars you going to CJ's? And other ppl going to nicks?? We should all go to the same place for a big *** smash fest.

No more schoooooooooool ^_^

Top Bottom